Reviews for When It Pours
FINALLY!
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 7/12
SESSHOMARU SEXY BAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBE!
Tilue Akane chapter 11 . 7/11
But isn't she still a miko? She can heal herself I hope she won't be just a NORMAL GIRL WITHOUT HER MIKO POWERS?!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 7/11
...*snort* in other words, friends.
Thornado chapter 29 . 11/7/2015
Holy crap!

I'm coming back to this years later and I feel like I'm reading a new story from the beginning and enjoying every word of it. So awesome.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 11/3/2015
This was fangtastic. I do so wish there had been more. I thought it was marvelous that Kagome had gotten her friends and her as cards, even the shards was a brill idea - it seems like something that would really be plausible should these two shows collide. I adore the idea of Kagome and Seto. I love you work, and cannot wait to read more. :3
misherukuro chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed it thanks for the read. ~,~
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 30 . 8/13/2015
Nice really nice! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next in the story.
ThePandaHat chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
The story is very good, but you got blood donations wrong. An AB- would be able to accept blood from A- B- and O-. If a blood was introduced it would be attacked because of the different shape it has. So Seto's blood would be useless l.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
I do not get why she would not ask about Shippo
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
What happend 2 the new guy going there with them ?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Why are they acting as if they never got together in the last chapter ?
Alanna-sama chapter 30 . 3/28/2015
I love this story and find it funny that I happen to like Kaiba a lot too. I also like Yami, the pharaoh spirit stuck in the puzzle.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
This is a very interesting chapter.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
What a wonderful date, it almost made me wish I was there. The flower gardens were fantastic, the perfect way to end the date.