Reviews for When It Pours
Thornado chapter 29 . 11/7
Holy crap!

I'm coming back to this years later and I feel like I'm reading a new story from the beginning and enjoying every word of it. So awesome.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 11/3
This was fangtastic. I do so wish there had been more. I thought it was marvelous that Kagome had gotten her friends and her as cards, even the shards was a brill idea - it seems like something that would really be plausible should these two shows collide. I adore the idea of Kagome and Seto. I love you work, and cannot wait to read more. :3
misherukuro chapter 30 . 8/22
Thoroughly enjoyed it thanks for the read. ~,~
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 30 . 8/13
Nice really nice! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next in the story.
ThePandaHat chapter 11 . 6/6
The story is very good, but you got blood donations wrong. An AB- would be able to accept blood from A- B- and O-. If a blood was introduced it would be attacked because of the different shape it has. So Seto's blood would be useless l.
I do not get why she would not ask about Shippo
What happend 2 the new guy going there with them ?
Why are they acting as if they never got together in the last chapter ?
Alanna-sama chapter 30 . 3/28
I love this story and find it funny that I happen to like Kaiba a lot too. I also like Yami, the pharaoh spirit stuck in the puzzle.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 15 . 3/22
This is a very interesting chapter.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 10 . 3/22
What a wonderful date, it almost made me wish I was there. The flower gardens were fantastic, the perfect way to end the date.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 8 . 3/22
Whoa! Getting into it with the Principal daughter, Kagome just can't seem to keep out of trouble. Keep up the good work.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 1 . 3/22
i stop and read it, I usually only read stories with amines I am familiar with. It is interesting enough that I might check out the amine also.
Kel chapter 11 . 2/24
It probably seems a little nitpicky, but you've got your blood donation backwards and it completely threw me from the storyline.

AB Negative bloodtype can receive blood from all negative blood types, but not any of the positive types. The Negative or Positive refers to the presence of a particular antigen (Rh) in the blood; people who don't have it are made ill by it. So Kagome with AB- could receive O-, A-, B- or AB-. She absolutely couldn't accept AB blood.

O is the most common blood type, despite being recessive, and is referred to as the universal donor. Really, only O- is universal... O can only donate to other positive blood types. AB is rare, making up only about 7% of the Asian population... AB negative is about 0.1 percent. You can find stats at the Red Cross's web page if you want broken out by ethnicity.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 30 . 8/26/2014