Reviews for When It Pours
Kel chapter 11 . 2/24
It probably seems a little nitpicky, but you've got your blood donation backwards and it completely threw me from the storyline.

AB Negative bloodtype can receive blood from all negative blood types, but not any of the positive types. The Negative or Positive refers to the presence of a particular antigen (Rh) in the blood; people who don't have it are made ill by it. So Kagome with AB- could receive O-, A-, B- or AB-. She absolutely couldn't accept AB blood.

O is the most common blood type, despite being recessive, and is referred to as the universal donor. Really, only O- is universal... O can only donate to other positive blood types. AB is rare, making up only about 7% of the Asian population... AB negative is about 0.1 percent. You can find stats at the Red Cross's web page if you want broken out by ethnicity.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
... Please make a sequel! :D
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 30 . 4/12/2014
Please write a sequel!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
I have to say that this has been one of the best Seto/Kagome fics that I've read. Good job with keeping up and connecting each of the anime series so fluidly. It just works. And I have to admit that I haven't watched every single episode of either anime... Just enough to know who's who and what the general plot is all about. This is probably the most realistic fic that I've read plot-wise that I could actually picture happening... I've often wonder how things would turn out for Kagome after her adventures in Feudal Japan were over. I also love how you tied up all the loose ends. (BTW ... Congrats on making a crazy, psycho stalker that was very obsessed with Seto... Nicole is one scary OC that I've come across from any story that I've ever read). Please keep up the good work and Please consider doing a sequel to this because I very much enjoyed it and love to see what other adventures you could cook up for Kagome and Seto... Maybe do more with Kagome's Feudal Era deck?
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
2nd time reading this story. Should give you a clue to write a sequel. It's definitely one of my all time favorites.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
She's THE SHIKON NO MIKO, she's supposed to be stronger than a stupid mind control freak, c'mon Kagome, FIGHT BACK!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Hell yeah, miko powers in action... she zapped him till the next week :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
I wonder *again* if her miko abilities will help her heal, I also wonder if Bakura will appear with his craziness *giggles* I'd love to see the little miko fighting darkness again. First Naraku, the evil hanyou, and now a new threat rises... gotta love the tension! Oh, I almost forgot, wouldn't Kagome want to join the archery club or something? Since she was skilled with a bow and all.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was so sweet, I would have never imagined Kaiba could be so enchanting and well mannered... he always acts like there's a pole stuck up in his behind. It seems Kagome's eyes in your story are brown, but in the manga they're a beautiful shade of blue... I still wonder the reason for this discrepancy.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Your story is truly awesome, but I just can't understand how a girl who survived the Feudal Era and defeated darkness manage to be so clumsy and appears to be so weak. Maybe I'm just seeing things in the wrong way, but I imagined Kagome would have more spank. I wonder if she'll reveal her miko powers.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa! *waves hands for the author to stop* Bakura is an innocent boy and Kagome would never love a murderer! Also Bakura is so sweet and kind. It's not his fault that the evil spirit forcefully possesses him. You should find a way to save him!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
*chuckles* Oh my God, cute. I am really liking where this story is going. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment, but my instincts tell me that it won't. So far I am impressed.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Big bada boom, in the most respectful of terms. You have my interest which as of late has been very hard to do. Keep up the good work.
Lachriel chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Just stumbled across this story again and decided to re-read it. I'd forgotten how much I love this one.
kyoko minion chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
agreed,duel monsters is to some people what basketball and football are to my brother.