Reviews for Blossom of a Desert Cactus
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
xx kaaat chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
GaaSaku; Be right back, DYING.
Geeze, okay. Should I start with the bad first? Or Good?
I'll start with the bad.. well there was a lot of grammar mistakes. Just little misspellings though. Like, small worlds where letters were mixed around. Nothing too bad. Also, some things got really repetitive. At first, it was fine but as the story lengthened, the same things became extremely repetitive. I although, I like your writing style, so continue.
Okay, for the good. I love the plot. I love Gaara. I love GaaSaku. & I'm just really happy right now. I enjoyed the many similes you made. It's very true, about the moon/cactus/monsters/ect. I think I just might steal a few of those quotes. But, yes, I loved the story. I think you've got a talent and you should take it farther. I mean, to be honest the story made me tear up just because I love Gaara so much, and I had a fan girl moment. Haha, but still.. I like it.
Thanks for a great read!
- xx kaaat
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This. Is. So. AWESOME! I just love Gaara with kids, and a guiding brother always gives an 'awww!' moment to the story! Also I, obviously, LOVE Gaara and Sakura together!
Squisane chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh wow. I wish I could write like this. This was absolutely beautiful! I was transfixed the moment I read the first paragraph.
LemonSauce chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow! So deep! I was addicted right on the spot.
Yashamaru chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That's one of the best Gaasaku stories I've ever read! Beautiful story! Thanks
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw, this was really cut! :) Really enjoyed the story - I like your writing style! I love Gaara XD Anyway, thanks for writing! Was really good :D
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
gr8 work!kepp it up.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw! I absolutely loved this!
1945 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
hey! luv the Fanfic! D probebly the best 1 ive read yet w/this pairing!
Sakura171 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
good story
solemly-sworn-up-to-no-good chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Love it! Gaasaku is so cute! neat one-shot!
Broken-Midnight chapter 1 . 2/12/2009