Reviews for The elimination
Insanity-Realm chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
where is your immagination! I know its based from the game but you should have added things from your own...i recomend that you continue it up its nice,but add your own style ;)
Toasterman chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
God, that sucked. Writing down (Badly mind you) everything big that happened in the Scarface video game isn't a good fan fic, its stupid. I didn't even play the game and I figured it out!
Buddyboy98 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ok Is this you're first fic thought so its basicly Scarface the World is You're Novelized in one chapter. if you spaced it out alittle and and pulled aprat you're praaghraphs by pressing the enter button then it would be an ok story so keep that in mind and with you're summary his name is'nt Scarface its TONY anyway Up date soon
N.F Avila chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Man you r da shit ese. Keep doin' what ya do i love that shit ya right it's da fukin' bomb, aint nobody out there that i know of can right something simple yet awsome at the same fukin' time ese i love it.
cablubershnibermier chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
uh.. cool you sure know how to summarize! good job.. i plan on making a scarface fic myself wish me luck! :)
JessSebastianLeto chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Dude man i love this story my bf read it and said oh my freaking god and wanted me to ask you have you played the game? if you have i love it i hope you feel the same keep making scarface stories. ahhah :-D
kobe24 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
very good but watch the orthograph
Prongs85 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Did you take inspiration from the videogame? I love that game too! lol
sparkling diamond in the rough chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Really good. Cool! Tony finally gets revenge!
symbiotic chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow this sucks. A lot. Later.
Red-X-Chick chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hey, this is pretty good. Even though I don't really read Scarface a lot this was good. Please update soon!