Reviews for What a Little Time Can Do
Guest chapter 1 . 6h
Love this story but why does it have to be a short story
I don't get it
Audrianne chapter 1 . 5/8
Great story, though I wish it wasn't just a one shot..
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 4/2
I LOVE IT! WISH YOU'D ADD MORE THOUGH. 'SPECILLY MORE SESSxKAG
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Amazing beautiful story so full of love and kindness, Hehehe that's Sesshoumaru ever the calm classy one handling things with eerie calmness always love how that bugs Inuyasha lol

Raven
Anim3Hugg3r chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A3H3: keep calm dont complain cheryl keep calm- just -just…

Inuyasha: AHHH! Shit! I gotta run cha!

A3H3: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 FORGET *loud thunk in background* DARN NI DARN DARN DARN *kicks metal chair*

Kagome: *tear drop* i think she watched the lego movie to many times... *another lough thunk*

Inuyasha: WOULD YA STOP THAT!

A3H3: *grows loudly* inuyasha tsk tsk did you forget im part human but full demon *waves finger*

Inuyasha: no… maybe… but how are you part human but full demon when u where human in the first place?

Miroku: inuyasha we told you this before she was experimented on by Kikyo and came back part human but full demon.

A3H3: *eyes sparkle the turns to fire* HOW COME EVERY FUCKING DEMON IS UP FOR MY FUCKING BODY BUT NONE WILL FUCKING LISTEN OR GIVE A FUCKING CRAP IN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! *sesshomaru walks in*

A3H3 walks over to Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru: what do you want!

A3H3: SEE HE DOESNT GIVE A CRAP! *sesshomaru growls loudly* now he's threating me SEE!

Sesshomaru: this sesshomaru has a name use it *A3H3 growls louder that sesshomaru and turns into full fledged demon*

A3H3: you got a problem how i talk?

Sesshomaru: noლ(ಠ_ಠლ) noლ(ಠ_ಠლ) your fine! *walks away* ("thinking marks") "woah part human full demon those type are legendary! I shall take it as my mate!"

A3H3: "IT" WHO ARE YOU CALLING "IT" YOU JUST FUCKING COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT NOT CALLING YOU YOUR NAME NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME IT I HAVE A GENDER AND A NAME YOU KNOW LIKE EVERYONE DOES *walks off*

Sesshomaru: … well bye then?

(This it explain why i hate one shots. Why u ask? Cause THEY ARE NEVER FINGISHED DHSKA CUMABDKZ.
Eyea chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Really if that was the whole story OK but really?! You can't just go and do a Cliffie like that
Summer.Manion chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Lovely story... kinda OOC, but this fact didn't change the awesomeness of the plot.
There are some grammar mistakes you may want to check
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Fantastic but could you write a little more on it?
yume chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i love this story can you upload more soon
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
how good!
but, what about rin?
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awesome! Really cool!8)
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The song 'Missing' who sings it btw I really like ur stories so far I think they are really good and I hope you keep writing n all that jazz
Aryenne chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
it was great loved it sooooo much. and song fitted awesomely with that part of the story. 2 thumbs up if human had more hands you'd have gotten more
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was really quite nice, I liked the plot and the way the song actually tied into the rythme of the fic rather than being a 'copy-paste' type situation,

(also who sings it? I'm curious)

I found that your grammer/spelling (blah-blah-blah) was sound and if there were any errors (which I didn't find) didn't impead the flow to the fic, I found it rather easy to read and enjoyed it emensly.

keep up the good work :P

HP