Reviews for First Truths
Hobbs87 chapter 14 . 7/13
I can’t remember which Tumblr post led me here but I’m glad it did. Great story, great reimagining! I love your writing style!
Saiaino23 chapter 1 . 6/28
I love the ending! Such a great story!
Lady Jardin chapter 14 . 6/20
oh my gosh i LOVED this sooo much! would love to read some more of you stuff so please keep it up!
Amberwolf2377 chapter 14 . 4/9
OMG THE ENDING
Amberwolf2377 chapter 13 . 4/9
When she is the Princess
animeneko311 chapter 12 . 3/14
omg the blow up doll line just kills me
animeneko311 chapter 9 . 3/14
I've reread this story many times and the part where Usagi throws Luna at the door and out the window makes me laugh out loud every time.
Cluckster chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
This will forever be one of my favorite stories.
UglyGreenJacket chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
This is one of the first stories I can vividly remember reading in this fandom, and even today, nearly 20 some years later, it still resonates with me as an all time favorite.

Your depiction of Usagi and Mamoru is perfection, and it tugs at my heart strings like none other. It makes perfect sense for Mamoru to cling to this vision he has of the princess instead of what's real and standing before him. And it makes just as much sense that Usagi would be the one who would get him to see the light.

Plus, all the hijinks of the senshi make this fic all the more amazing.

Thank you for writing this gem, and know that it's still appreciated all these years later 33333
RogueAlly chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Just found this and read it in one go. I love the whole thing, but the last two chapters—the Senshi had me dying of laughter. Completely in tears, and my mouth hurts from stretching this much. Good job!
NikkiBC chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Oh my goodness ... love it so much!

One of my faves!

xoxo
N
NikkiBC chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
The end of chapter 12 is evil! So heartbreaking ... I ugly cried!
NikkiBC chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
I'm just reading this for the first time... and I really want to see/read these "ode's"! Lol
afionna262 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I love this
Deadly Aura chapter 14 . 5/29/2017
Well written and an absolute delight to read!