Reviews for First Truths
NikkiBC chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
The end of chapter 12 is evil! So heartbreaking ... I ugly cried!
NikkiBC chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
I'm just reading this for the first time... and I really want to see/read these "ode's"! Lol
doctorsgirl262 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I love this
Deadly Aura chapter 14 . 5/29/2017
Well written and an absolute delight to read!
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
cool
midnightsnapdragon chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
The ending cracked me up. :D
midnightsnapdragon chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Part 1, the after-punch: I love how Usagi's moral side wins out and, in an almost batty move, she just sticks her chin out and is like, "Go for it." Bahaah, I love her - that is, your interpretation of her. At some point I remember thinking that you make her pretty relatable, somehow. And I love how their banter becomes almost friendly, though still full of challenges for each other.

Part 2, the fight: I love that you acknowledge the somewhat sillier traditions of Sailor Moon - calling the idea of killing the youma right away with no speech a 'novel concept' and all that, xD - and also the teamwork between the Senshi. It cannot be overemphasized! But mostly, I wanted to laugh like crazy when Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon were having A Moment and the audience gasped gleefully when they kissed, and when they finally broke apart, broke into wild cheering. THEY SHIP IT like anime fans ;) :) ;)

And, finally ... Sailor Moon now has a sneaking suspicion about the secret identity of Tuxedo Mask. *hehe* I LIVE for these moments. Cannot wait to read on.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
GOOOOO USAGI! WHOOOOO!
I really like this scene. How in mutual stubbornness they refuse to leave and refuse to move from the accidental position of "one mortal enemy has her head on other mortal enemy's lap. no biggie". And Usagi getting enthusiastic about his crush - 'sooooo, do I know her?' oh man, don't you just love dramatic irony? Because I do!
Can't wait to read on :)
midnightsnapdragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
I like that you acknowledge the absurdity of Tuxedo Mask's costume and rose-throwing ability, and that Mamoru and Usagi both have the same fears - that if the other's superhero identity knew who they really were, they'd be disappointed. It's very sweet. Imma keep reading!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I LOVE THIS! Usagi's interactions with Mamoru ("that day will be the day you ace a math exam" - nice one, Chiba!) are great, and their internal monologues after the encounter are PERFECTION. They both have legit reasons for disliking each other, they both have their own troubles and presumptions of the other's "perfect" life. I really like your characterisation of them both.
And I just ... love everything about this!
P.S.
"If you can show me the difference between your head and a trash can, I might stop treating it like one"? OOOOH, BURN! I can hear the crowd going "ohhHHHHHHH!"
Anne O Nemous chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
I loved your story! It was apparently published 10 years ago, but I've only read it now and it was great! I wished the ending could have dragged a bit longer, but otherwise, I adored your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Love it
Mrs.Serenity Chiba chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story and the epilogue was just perfect I'll definitely be rereading this one again 3
Autumn chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
I loved the speech about love and it was so perfect for the physical theatre piece of drama my group was doing we decided to use it.
Golak chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Wow. This story was amazing. I just had to finish it FAST. Thank u so much for sharing such an amazing story.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »