Reviews for Living the Vida Tok'Ra
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
It is not easy being a Tok'ra symbiote or the host. Glad Jacob understands.
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I enjoyed this very much. I'd love to see you take this and make it into maybe a series of vingettes. It was very good. Pagan
Grav chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
To beging with, this title is awesome. Except for the part where I now have Ricky Martin songs stuck in my head.

I like you idea of what a new host/symbiote relationship would be. It actually makes a fair amount of sense, given how long Saroosh and Selmak were with one another.

I really like that you kept Selmak decidedly female. Some people don't bother (I think even Jacob refers to her as "he"), but the potential for comedy and snark is just so much greater if she's female.

The part about the brochure nearly made me snort my breakfast through my nose.

Well done!
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was interesting. Selmak was funny with words and visuals. Nice story.
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is great! I'd meant to tell you before when you first sent it, but my email decided it wanted to act up and not send things (again, gr)... :) Love the snarky symbiote, as you well know, and it's definitely an interesting pairing :-D
The Rushing Wind chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Hi! This is rushingwind from LJ. Just thought I'd drop in and read your fic, and it's hilarious! I almost woke the house up laughing at certain parts. My favorite parts:

“Why, why, WHY, must you Tau’Ri scream? I’m right here; all you have to do is quietly think, ‘Yoo hoo! Selmak’ and I’ll answer.”

"...they were expecting little Ms. Trailer Trash Ho’ Goa’uld."

"celibacy not recommended"

*dies laughing* Hilarious! :)
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
It's ménage à quatre, not ménage à quad. Apart from that : excellent fic ! I'm particularly fond of this pairing and I'm using it in my own stories.

Jacob and Selmak are great. They are one of my favorite Tok'ra pairs, along with Garshaw/Yosef and Malek.
shipperfey chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Good god, this was freaking awesome! So hilarious...

Well done :)
Tricia1978 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Heehee!

*huggles fic*

I absolutely LOVE it!

Great visualizations, great voice, just GREAT!
Arathi chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I have to say I love this fic! It follows their moods and understanding of each other well and I have to say the last line is Perfect!