Reviews for You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great story! I find it interesting that you have Ishida as the seme but you make it work. Really well written and it got some good laughs from me. I really liked Ishida's reaction to Ichigo kissing him back.
TheSpazChik chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
So cute!
CaitWinchesterConsultingNinja chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hahaha Yay for snaps. :)

I liked this a lot. Good change of pace having Uryu be seme.
riceandXDs chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
haha, "snaps instead of buttons." Where no one says anything made me smile, too. I searched around for a long time for sweet IchiIshi stories, but never clicked on this one cause it sounded like one of those angst stories that would haunt me...but I happen to admire this very ridicously much.

plz plz write more happy (not the stupid pink fluffly type) stories like this...IchiIshi please XD

thank you for posting something like this on FF!
Ida chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really liked this fanfic, and the ending was great. :) keep up the good work :)
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
it makes me giggle at the end!

i like the ending. it was kinda abrupt, but still good.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I am absolutely in love with this story. Thanks so much for the laughs and the sheer joy. There are not enough IshiIchi fics out there so keep up the good work!
StCC chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
SCC: FINALLY! Do you realize how hard it is to fins an Ishida-seme and Ichigo-uke story with this pairing? SHEESH! Thank you so much! Please write more lemons and have more Ichigo-uke! THE MAIN CHARACTERS MUST ALWAYS ME UKE!

Naruto: You're insane.

Ichigo: VERY insane.

Shuichi: I was drawn to be uke, Yuki-kun was drawn to be seme, curse my luck! Why am I in a shonen ai anime/manga while you guys can be whatever since you're in combat anime/manga? T-T

Naruto: I WAnnA BE SEME FOR ONCE!

Ichigo: Why do you want to partake in lemons at all?

Naruto: BECAUSE I VOW TO DOMINATE SASUKE!

Ichigo/Shuichi: -sweatdrop-

Sasuke: Uchihas are never uke.

SCC: But Itachi is almost always uke! And he's an Uchiha!

Sasuke: ...Itachi ruined the family name...

Itachi: You fangirls/fanboys are all insane...
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
don't be frustrated, it was the best! and ur so dedicated that you put off sleep to write this? OMG! *bow*
getaiyou chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hm...it okay if not a bit sweet.
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That was brilliant :) "I'm not Lassie, Kurosaki" XD XD That bits gonna keep me smiling for ages :D

Not to fast, not to slow. It's a supurb story. :)
Mayo chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
that's the first Ishida-Seme story i've read O_O neat.
Akaolumi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Yo! The title got my attention Wolf Parade w00t! Lol... it was cool I liked it... but I think the ending was kinda rushed. And I seriously don't get Ishida's hate for buttons buttoned up shirts are soo damn sexy XD
kaesaku chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
aww

that was really nice!

cute, cute!

_
SkippingAlice chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Not used to seeing Ichigo bottom, but, it didn't ruin the story as it often does. Great job.