Reviews for Addomesticando il succhia sangue
cjasone45 chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
Hey(: So, I know this is completed, and so it's pretty odd to randomly leave reviews in the middle of the story, but it's late, and I'm going to bed, but I didn't want to forget to tell you how ammazinng this really is, and I cannott wait to finish it(:
westareatbrokenclocks chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
OH MY BLOODLY GOD.

there amazing.

Ive been hooked on them.

Write more there amazing :]
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY! I'm going to read the sequel right now!
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
The story isnt very good because its like you hadnt read the other books! Jasper and Alice meet in a cafe, not a stupid place like you made. That story was so gay. And the childern of the moon are very few. You should've wrote shapeshifters. Even though shapeshifters are only the Quilets.
You'reTheMoon chapter 21 . 7/6/2008
aww this was cute )
Rosie1392 chapter 21 . 5/9/2008
Awesome story! I love your writing style and that Alice and Jasper finally got the well disserved attention. Great Job on the story, I look forward to reading the story!

~MionePotter1592
LittleMissAshley chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I thought Alice couldn't see werewolves? Hence why in the books wheenever Bella would go off with Jacob, she "disappeared"
PermanentNerd chapter 21 . 3/12/2008
T-T I loved it!

IT was absolutley fluufy, dram, and just pure ALiceXjasper

PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Leadfingers chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
read the first chapter and i luv it so far.
Optimus Prima chapter 21 . 10/21/2007
You know I'm not a Twilight fan, but I enjoyed your fic anyway. Kudos! There's not really much to say that your other reviewers haven't already said, so I'm not going to reiterate their points - just tell you I think you've done a good job. I'll be waiting for the sequel. Or, even better, that long-lost HP fic. :P

- Prima-chan
ReaderRabid chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
Hey, where's the sequel?

/frowns

I hope you end up writing it, I will look forward to reading it.
ReaderRabid chapter 21 . 9/28/2007
This was a fabulous piece of work. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to continue the lives of Jasper and Alice, even if it means I never get to sleep.

Great work all around. If I was fully coherent I'd leave an in-depth review, but I'm just babbling randomly.

I think I love Jasper now more than ever. *swoon* And Alice is my hero, going from that to where she is in Twilight!

Thank you for writing this, I'm so glad I found it!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 21 . 9/28/2007
Eh, I adore this story. There aren't many fics out there about Alice and Jasper that are this well-written and not to mention this long. It's like I've seen a whole new side to this couple. *grin* They're so cute together..much cuter than Bella/Edward.
La-Garce-Fille chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
Fabulous.

Love it.

Is the sequel going to be a totally different story or is it gonna just be continued in the first?

Either way, update soon~

-LGF ;)
grace jo chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Hey! This was such a great story!

Want to get your Fan Fic out to more people in the Twilight community? Go to . and register!

Meet new fans and share your stories!

Hannah Grace