Reviews for Beating Hearts
asha74 chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Hope you update soon as I would love to read more
locket-too chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
You hurt me so much, why don't you update this story? Qualitative Yakari is limited and therefore so hard to find. Your story has everything that is essential: romance, fluff, drama and dynamic.

I would love it if you continued, even though it has been 4 years already but that's nothing. :D A good story is always worth the wait.
orange sodap0p chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
Whoooa, I love this story! I think this is the first time I'm reading a Matt/Kari where it's looking like it'll work out for them. It's actually very refreshing. While I love both Kari and Matt, I think I like Tai the most actually. The way you write him giving his advice and figuring out what was going on with his sister and Matt, but still being his goofy self, it was perfect. Especially how he'd still boast about his goal against Sora while hunting for TK, and his "manly man to man talk" where he said he'd be the moral support but did all of the talking. Brilliant!
Kotone111 chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Sigh, I can read this story over and over and over! The further you've gone with it the more sophisticated it has become! It'S been fantastic and I know it's really been a long time for an update but I can't help being optimistic. I'm really glad you had decided to add more with a more complex plot and everything, sigh utter brilliance!I'm really glad you came up with this, not a lot of times you get these pairings and they don't end up weird, just awesome!

Take care and thanks for an amazing idea!
can't think chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
yeesh. their dad's a JERK! TK just keeps getting crapped on by people, doesn't he?

aww, it was nice they had a little bro2bro chat. in spite of all that's happened and even if Teeks isn't still quite ready to go back to normal (if that's possible) it's good to see they can be brothers and go to each other when need be. *sniffleswipestear*

meh, so this hasn't been updated in about 2 1/2 years. any hope it will be finished? lol
can't think chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
meh, I can't really blame TK for lying. i mean, he's having trouble forgiving her and yet he doesn't want her to get upset. what is he supposed to do?

anyway, this was funny. tai with his "we understand eachother/manly man talk" stuff. lol
can't think chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
"I've—" He looked at the floor. "I've always loved you."

:( waaaaaah!

at least things are mending
can't think chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
lol. oh Meems!
can't think chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
awww, the Tai/Kari talk was sweet! _

heh. I liked it when TK punched Matt in the stomach. lol, i have to say TK's reaction is definitely reasonable.

matt & kari are totally cute. but my one problem with it is TK. it just feels like utter betrayal.
can't think chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
whoa, she just like yelled that out right there! lol

dang, may i say for the 100th time i really feel sorry for TK. ouch! kissing two brothers in one day was NOT the best thing for Kari to do. she probably should have talked to TK first and "break up" with him, even though they're not dating. or maybe NOT kiss him at all. awww, teeks.

but lol Matt & Kari making out in front of a little kid. haha. you said the kid was "swinging boredly from the monkey bars". heh, guess the kid wasn't bored anymore. lol

truthfully I surprised they didn't get caught.
can't think chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
OHHHH! BUSTED!

Heh, Tai's not as dumb as he looks.

Tai: HEY!

poor Kari, you're not obligated to like someone. but I do feel sorry for TK. I'd pick a TK over a Matt any day.

dang though! I can't believe Kari kissed poor TK to make Matt jealous. Kari is not the angel she seems. lol

hehe, Tai poking Matt in the head with his foot is funny.

anyway, can't wait to see who she calls. but I need to clean my room & eat dinner. should I peek? naah. I'll torture myself and wait til I can read more later.
can't think chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! oh this was funny! MATT going to JOE for GIRL advice? HAHAHAHA! My how the tables have turned. dang, i was giggling the whole conversation.

"Well then, why don't you just kiss her again?"

HAHA!
can't think chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
dun dun DUN!

you're really making me feel sorry for tk.
can't think chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
OH FRIGGIN SNAP!
can't think chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
aw, tk's sweet. poor tk.

but matt & Kari are kinda cute.