Reviews for Ready or Not
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Cute! Has me grinning quite madly.

I love how Sirius, for once, WAS the perceptive one. The part where he goes "you're lying" and then kisses Remus is adorable - my favourite part of the "chapter", I think.

It's nice that Peter was in here, too, though I'm not sure if he was very nice... I'm not completely sure if he actually meant those things he said completely, or if he was joking a little. It's okay for him to be surprised, of course, but I think he was mainly joking here(he accepted Sirius, didn't he), which'll be very nice. He's made into an evil homophobe in far too many fics. I have no idea if that makes sense... It's nice that Peter and Remus are close.

These fics are good alone, but bloody excellent together! Now on to the really long one!
krislovesSBRL chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I would love to read another story kinda like this one! It was amazing! I love the uncertanty of their love and even their sexuality. Hugs! Keep writing!
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Great fic(s)! :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
NOW THAT WAS GREAT! I'm so GLAD that Sirius was the one who was gay first or whatever. Now onto your multi-chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
"See, that was a test and you failed. You're supposed to say, 'I don't judge boys, Peter, girls are good.' Need we go over the lesson again?"

eehahha i absolutely love it.

brill.
Okami Negai chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
yay! this was a really good little series...no smut, but...i'll take what i can get.

good job!
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
You have a very good story here!
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ok, that was fantastic. It was cute, funny, and real. I loved it.
5redroses chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Heheh, Remus is converted, well, sort of. Brilliant ending to a brilliant story.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
So cute. This one and the first one were in my opinion the best. *hear* good job!
Luna chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
These series were written very well. They were different from all the fics with SBRL i've read. I guess, they're more realistic? IC? That's always a nice thing to hear, isn't it?

Anyway, I love how you write Peter. He's a Maurauder too and some authors make him the shy unimportant one. You don't. That's really awesome.

Also, all their views on homosexuals.. point! Even though reading a fic where in everything is all and queer and well is less depressing, this is just so realistic. This is how one would react! Loved how you wrote Sirius too, btw. He's awesome and you made that clear.

Pardon my poor english, by the way.

The point is, Good job on this!
ENTRIKIT chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
The whole story was good - not just this one, but the other three, as well. And I liked how all of the foursome just kind of accepted it, sooner or later, how Sirius was gay.

A big, fat chunk of chocolate for you. xD (And I hate when my food touches. It's gross. o_o)
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
ohh,

that was so sweet! I don't exactly know ehy, but it was!

I luved it!
Soap1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
"Perhaps we'll settle that issue when we get to it?"

That's my favorite line.

Wonderful! I want more!
GhostWriter103 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I'm not sure. The first part was my favorite. Mind you, all of it was very well-written, but I'm not sure if I really liked pushy Sirius so much. I did like Peter, I'm not sure why, considering his homophobia. Just the way you wrote him was intriguing.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »