Reviews for Original Sin
Please continue this
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This is a really interesting story and I do hope you continue it but it looks like you won't which is a shame. I love Severus when he's the snake and hope we see more of him. I also want to know how and why Harry changes gender.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Oh Man. How Horrible! & I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Those Bastard Dursley's Did That Too. They're Just Monsters. & Petunia Isn't Even Worried About Harry AT ALL, She's Just Worried About The Trouble Her Boys Could Get Into. The Bitch. I'm Really Glad That Harry Never Has To Go Back There.

I'm Worried About Harry's Secret Getting Out, I Mean That First Year Girl Saw Harry In The Hospital Wing, & Draco Saw Him In The Hall & Noticed Something Was Off With Him. & Then He's Been Missing For Awhile, Plucked From His Bedroom. I Wonder How Hermione & Ron Will Handle This.

& Yay! Sirius! I Like Him. But I Am Surprised He Knew About The Changes. & He Seems To Know About Harry's Home Life As Well. Maybe Harry Will Be Able To Stay With Him During The Summer. That'd Be Pretty Awesome. Though, Knowing Dumbledore, Harry Will Be Forced To Stay With Snape. XD

You Know, Now That I Think About It, Maybe Harry's Part Metamorphmagus, Or Something. I Mean He Can't Control The Changes, But Maybe He Could Learn To. That'd Be Pretty Cool.

I See That You Haven't Updated This Story In Almost 7 Years, Since September Of 2007, But I Would Really Like It If You Continued This Story! It Would Be Amazing! Because This Story Is Amazing. It's Really Well Written & The Plot Is Completely Original, Something I've Never Scene Before! Please Pick It Back Up! PLEASE? I BEG THEE!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Oh Wow, Poor Harry, First He's Got Hell On Earth With Both SWMNBN & Snape, Then Snape's A COMPLETE Arsehole To Him, & Now His His Secret's Out! Honestly, I Bet His Magic Turns Him Into A Girl To Help Him Conserve Energy... Or Something Like That. I'm Really Curious. XD

I Wonder Who Snape's Going To Explain Why He Was In There, That Stupid Cut On Harry's Finger Is The Fault Of All Of This. Snape Wouldn't Have Had A Reason To Go Up To See Him.

& I Wonder How Dumbledore & Poppy Will React To Girl Harry.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Lol, That Ending. Harry's In Trouble. Though I'm Glad Snape's Back To Normal. XD

I Wonder What Harry'll Do Now That Zinni Is Gone? How Will He Cope? I Bet He'll Be Worried About Him.

& I Wonder What Snape's Going To Do. He Knows Harry's Having Visions Again & That He's A She. BTW, I'm Still A Bit Confused On That Whole Gender-Swap Thing. XP
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Holy Crap, What Is Going On With Harry? One Moment He's A Boy, The Next He's A Girl? Is He A Metamorphmagus & Can't Control His Changes Or Something? Or Is He Really A She With Really Strong Glamour That Weaken A Bit At Certain Times? I'm Really Curious. XD
nannas-onepiece-adventure chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Please update soon
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I can't wait for more its such a unique idea :)
Ryotigergirl chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I like this story I hope you up date soon.
Lizzybear54 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Please update soon! I gotta know what happens next! :D

Lizzy
Kind Baudelaire chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Please , please , please continue this , i love this , its so brilliant :) :) :) :)
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Uh oh that doesn't sound to good! Cool story.
hawkswench chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I do wish you would finish this story to find out the origins of why you have Harry turning into a girl.
Luna13 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Too bad you stop it there it was a nice story really liked it.

Anyway see ya around

Luna
GallagherGirl537 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
this si very good. i hope that you witre osme more soon.