Reviews for Our new Life
oh no chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
girl, please, just no, just stop

just, you suck,thats it plain and simple
no no no chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
my eyes...there burning... NO MORE, NO MORE!
shes right chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
dude seriously, u suck was right! and she put it way to nicely! i dont think that u grasp how bad of a writer that you are! if anyone said for u to update then they are either too obessed with HSM to notice how bad you are, or were doing it as a joke because lets be honest here, you might honestally be THE WORST writer on the face of this planet,no thats to small in all of existance would be a better fit for how bad you are.
u suck chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
this is the WORST story on the site by far!

besides the horrible plot line, the unrealistic story and not to mention confusion you do realize that you gave two sisters different last names right! i was up at three with my friend reading this cause there was nothing better to do and m eyes are bleeding. please do us all a fovor and never write again! not even your name or the alphabet, not even a single letter or a single number! NOTHING! remember this... YOU SUCK! YOU CANT WRITE FOR SHIT! just stop!
Blackrose990 chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
great story! please update xD
kyuubi723 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
u ppl r tourturing me hurry w the next chappie!
deep in the high chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I'm sorry, but I got really confused. And when I'm confused, if you know me, I don't get unconfused easily. I also am a fan of description. I understand that Joelle is Joelle, but does she have two sister's? Because in the first auther's note, it says 2 girls, but you refer to Courtney as Andrea. Their mom is a spaz, and you didn't build up the story, you know, setting, personality. So, umm...I can't read this if I'm confused after the 10th line.

-Tranquillity-
Atamel88 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
OMG its a great story!
Amz15 chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
wow this story is different from what ive read before but i like it keep it up it rocks.. so far

Amzx
izzie551 chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
hehe that is so cute they got adopted by the cast of hsm
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Nice chapter!
dancerlittle chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Great job!
SophieM19 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Oh, an update already. Gorgeous ;). Damn, livin with a hot guy? Ima like her life too.

Thanks for the message by the way. Cant wait for chapter six then babe. Great job

Oh, and on the last note, you dedicated this chapter to me...and someone else, but what i mostly saw was me...so yay! Thanks a trill...XOXO

Sophie

P.S As for adding the names together Andrea and Courtney. My mom did the same for me. I'm stuck with Sophia Lilly as my name ;p
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
cool, I like your story already.
SophieM19 chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
hold on, im a bit confused, how is this HSM related? Sounds good other than that though

XOXO