Reviews for A Devil & A Flower
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Loved this - light-hearted, and great )

Sorry for not reviewing any of your fics before - I tend to read them on my PSP at night, and that wouldn't let me (

But I am going through now, correcting my wrong.
catgrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was really funny and good...
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
hahaha. that was hilarious. hahaha. why were they hanging out to begin with? lol.

that was hilarious, fen. lol.
All-I-need chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Well, I said Id read any Hameron-story you have to offer...so here we go.

I absolutely LOVED this one! *laugh* Flower on Houses stomach. And a devil on Camerons thigh...*giggle* Love the devils tattoo. *grin* GH. Well, he couldnt be any more inconspicuous about Cameron being his, could he? *snicker*

I laughed so hard about her last line. "What would Chase say?". And you know what? You should write a oneshot where Cameron shows off her new tattoo...just so I get to enjoy Chases reaction to the "GH" on the devils butt. *laugh* Id just love to read that, so maybe I can talk you into writing it? *begg*

Isi )
Cameron3012 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved it...especially the little GH on the devil's butt lol
Mizackles chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Good, playful & funny. Loved the last line.

HouseCam are becoming one of my fave pairings.
jypsigal chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
haha so funny. i loved it. obviously its a oneshot but it would of been fun to read some more...lol
silver-screen-953 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Loved this! Awesome idea :D
rohe2geth4evr chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Chase? I guess i didn't think that it was one of those "i'm going to go by the show" stories. I like it though, it's fuuny!
housemdisthebest140906 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
hehehehe! Flower... hehehehe

LMAO! :)
tokfia chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was hillarious! you might want to think about getting a beta-reader though.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was incredibly fantastic! How do you pull these things off?
MorganRead chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very cute, I love your stuff (this isn't the first story of your's that I've read). One point though, there is no way they drank 23 shots and two bottles of scotch, they'd both be dead, no matter how high their tolerance was.
Jenzy Shelton chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
LOL! I love it! That's so cute! -laughs hard.- And you know, that's exactly what I did when I got my second tattoo. The drunk part...though I was with my sister, not an uberly hot, cane-using, snark-filled diagnostician. Well, maybe my third will provide better results, eh?
xyber116 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Do you do tattoos? Is that why you thought of it? But funny and great fic.