Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
thisiscorinth chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
O.o random voice...that sounds reallyyyy awkward
Mirror World chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Nice story, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update as quickly as u can. by the way, could u tell me whether harry was captured in his wolf form or his actual human form? i'm not sure if its just me but i can't really tell.
Vika16 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
it's wrong to leave us with a cliffhanger when you're not going to update for 9 years
Bloodgalore chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
Nice. It's not okay to leave a cliffhanger and not update for 5 years though. Please update. Werewolvesgalore
Sensibly Insane chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
Ok, considering this hasn't had an update in 6 years, I'm guessing you're not planning to update again. Either way, I have only just found this fic, and I want to thank you for the entertaining read!
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Please tell me you are going to update this story sometime soon, leaving off at this point when Voldemort is about to possibly get trashed by WereHarry is not nice.
dolphins chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
are you ever going to update this story?
Hell Changer chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
Yeah, it's wrong... I want a next chapter, soon!
WickedNut chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
I love this story. I am now waiting for an update! Please update soon...I'm not sure how long I can wait! I don't normally like Harry-werewolf stories, but this one was well-written and I loved it/enjoyed it.

Such a good story!

Jenna
LadyLost chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
WHAT THE HELL? YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AT LEAST TWO YEARS! UPDATE! BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THAT LONG I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER SAVING THIS! HONESTLY! LEAVING A STORY SMACK BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE OF THE HUGEST CLIFFHANGERS I HAVE ever SEEN!
Nobody'sNobody chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
Yes very wrong. I like the story so far. Where other stories have the whole werewolf thing as an advantage to harry, i like how you have made it a disadvantage. Being somewhat realistic about what he would have to go through. Update.
KaiPhoenix chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
excellent cliffhanger

I do like the gifts Harry gave his friends...the rationalization behind them and not telling them does fit into his personality
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
PLZ! please! update! i beg you!
Lord Localfreak chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
Despite the fact you kindly showed me the link to this out of the goodness of your heart and I had just moments earlier revealed the terribly-disgustingly-sappy-harry/draco long abandoned of mine I still say in response to:

"Is it really wrong of me to leave you with a cliff hanger after not having updated for more than five months?"

Yes. Yes it is.

Because my Harry/Draco disaster was foul and shite wheras this fic happens to be really really really ace
Lady Starlight2 chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
OMG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT AT THIS CLIFFY! NOT FAIR! UPDATE SOON! Oh, will Remus accept Harry as part of his pack since he is now a werewolf? I think that would make Remus and Harry feel better that they both have someone that they can rely on. UPDATE SOON!