Reviews for Summoner Nin
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 9 . 3/24
Such an exciting chapter! PIRATES?! Yes! Really well written action sequence. I’m so happy with Hinata’s summoning abilities and how the events unfolded.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 4 . 3/23
Oh dear lord here comes the waterworks again. TT I love your stories. I love the way you write. You perfectly balance these dark and heavy moments with light and fluffy ones. The pacing is perfect and I’m so intrigued by everything that’s happening. Thank you.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 2 . 3/23
You seriously made me tear up when I read the scene where Hinata was going to be kidnapped and the thought of her mother gave her the will to fight back. It was so beautiful my heart hurts.
Aedwards179 chapter 4 . 12/22/2021
I hate how authors always try to make the villages older than they are. there's only been 4 Kages. how is that supposed to work if it's been around for hundreds of years.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2021
You are amazing! The way you write is amazing! This was such a fun read! Please take these hearts cus u deserve it!
Nowveidn25 chapter 35 . 7/9/2021
This will forever be my favorite hinata centric story
FatJunior chapter 35 . 6/12/2021
WHERE ARE YOU?
Magedo19 chapter 35 . 6/1/2021
I am really going to cry! You can’t leave it like this!
Lys Romero chapter 35 . 5/30/2021
You definitely have one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Even though it doesn't really have an ending (the final chapter gives a sense of ending, however), it is a story so well written and a Hinata so well developed.
You really got it right! I'm impressed! I don't know if we will see an end here, but I'm happy with everything that happened
Anyway, thanks moça, for writing this incredible fanfic
And I really hope that there are not many mistakes here, English is not my language and well, you know?
HimiBR chapter 35 . 5/14/2021
Hello, I pray that everything is fine with you.
I recently found your fanfic and fell in love with it, I know you haven't updated for almost ten years, but I hope you will update it again.
See you later.
KookieL chapter 35 . 2/23/2021
And if you are update i hope this won't be even in canon they doesn't happy together for my well that was up to it was an amazing story by the way
KookieL chapter 35 . 2/23/2021
Waaah
I really hope you are update
Firstly,i though that hinata was i love when you made her genin when the more i read the better
daasvika chapter 35 . 2/10/2021
It’s 2021 but for some reason I still have hope for this story
polarvibes9.99 chapter 35 . 2/5/2021
plz update love the story
Tsuki ichijo chapter 29 . 11/30/2020