Reviews for Summoner Nin
Fher34 chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
XD awesome way for you to bring him into the mix...hehehe. and o.o tiger...
Fher34 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
D: what?! Where is she?! O.O
Fher34 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Chakra manipulation. Pheeeew! Hina has a long way to go xD but she is so strong :'D I love her. And you only make me like her even more!
and her senseis...I really like them too (: Shibi and his insects...xD cute indeed
Fher34 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
A new summon!
:'D my Hina chan is growing so fast...Fugaku would be so proud!
Fher34 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Shopping scares me lol
But hey! Anko and Tsume know what they r doing lol.
New training?! Yay!
Fher34 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Is this the first time she kills? O.o
And haha. SHIKAKU IS SO AMUSING TO READ. Yup. Again. You have done such an imaginably amazing job. I praise you with all I have!
Fher34 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
A bunny bag.
Gah! Why is Hinata so damn cute?! I just cant stand the sweetness! She's adorable!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Too short!
ahh! But so sweet. Adventure! .I knew I had smelled it!
new mission o.o she's only seven ohmysweetgoodness. Great!
Fher34 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Hoho! More people! .
Goodnight sunshine. :'D Hiashi! You know you love your daughter! Stop it with that damn attitude man! A true man wears pink and a truer man doesn't hide his feelings! Give it a reat already!
manda o.o I smell danger adventure and hohohoho more fights and jinteresting things ahead!
Fher34 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
You are going to regret that Hiashi. I know you will. This is a very realistic story. I'm sad to see it's not complete yet...oh well. I still got chapters to read and whatnot. Haha xD Hinata n her little crush. And Anko! Nice to see her on the team! I cant believe Sarutobi told her something like that...but then again, this was 2006. Itachi's character was completely power hungry.
Fher34 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
You are amking me cry too much...or am I that sentimental? This is so completely wonderful. And I don't mean the massacre ; I mean your story.
But...thay doesn't stop me from crying. Fugaku! You made him so likeable! And Sasuke...the avanger...Crap. I multiship Hinata with pretty much every guy her age...but oh dear, if this turns out to be a sasuhina I would forever and ever love you. But then again, you don't need a poring to make this awesome! It is so great!
Fher34 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Simply amaaaaaaaazing! Whyisyourworksodanggood? !?
The details and ideas you have for wow!
Fher34 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Why?! Why did he have to Dime dang it?! Nooooooo.
*críes like crazy. What will become of Neji? He will hate Hinata :'(
Anyhow. Very interesting o.o
Fher34 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Can I bawl like an insane person?! Hinata...what will become of her?
Hehehe. Oh my gosh. I have been seeing this story for a while and since you are one of my favorite writers of all time and the language you use is simply captivating, I had to come and see what you had in store. And I am not disappointed. I love this already.!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/5/2014
Amazing story and well written. I am addicted and I am in desperate need of my next fix. Please continue with this amazing story.
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »