Reviews for Summoner Nin
yazaru116 chapter 35 . 5/29/2013
This is one of the best stories ever. I hope you realise this, i would love if you continued it. it would be a waste otherwise, this story is allways on my mind, i love hinata's hidden strength and tora.
Do your best.
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 34 . 5/28/2013
((sorry, i forgot this in my other review))

i also love how you formed hanabi and hinata's relationship. its cute and awkward (but that is what makes it all the more cute)

please update soon
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 35 . 5/28/2013
I love this story. So much. I ignored studying for my AP for this story XDDD
this story is so well written and I cant wait to see what happens next.
Ugh the angst because the chuunin exams are coming up and since you are keeping this ACAP (as canon as possible) that means the Sarutobi is going to die...how is Hina-chan going to take another person close to her dying? and she would meet oro-nin and she is going to want revenge for Sarutobi's death so thats another person to darken her heart and there is going to be anko who would be all "yeah lets go kill that oreo : ]"
just sitting here waiting for you to write it is just so nerve wracking because i know its coming but its not here yet X3

Plus, if you are still accepting any possible summons, well Sarutobi never gave her the monkey (well if he did you havent written it in), then there are always some simpler everyday animals like dogs or cats or the sort. but there is one that is special and that is a Qilin. in Sino-Korean culture it is one of the four legendary animals along with the phoenix, turtle, and dragon. so if you replaced the qilin with tora on purpose, then nevermind c:

i cant wait for the next chapter

please update soon :3
Guest chapter 35 . 5/28/2013
I hope you don't abandon this story, it's too good to be left at that... I'm begging you: please continue it !
Guest chapter 35 . 5/24/2013
This story is followed by more than 1k fans and has as much people 'favorite' it... Could you please take us in consideration and update ? Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
I wonder if the Hokage would help her more if he knew how Hiashi abused her (and Hanabi). Maybe he could make her stay with one of her senseis? On the other hand, the Hyuuga would not likely let one of their own go - branded or not - and the Third would have a hard time interfering with clan matters. After all, he didn't even manage to save Naruto, when he was abused as a kid.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
You never seem to like making Hinata beautiful, yet I hope you don't downplay her beauty too much in this one. Hanabi, to me, always looks lifeless like a ghost - more creepy than pretty.
Milla chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Hiashi kicking his own daughter - a severely injured child - in the stomach is heartbreaking. I sure hope he gets his comeuppance.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/14/2013
Please update !
ForeverGuest chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
Sorry the previous review was unfinished. My hand slipped...
Well about the chameleon: when ones touch you, you turn invisible, even you "chakra presence" disappears. But each chameleon can only "erase" you for a few hours, the time varying between each specimen. Real useful when you have to intrude in enemy territory.

-a Cat, who is sarcastic and sadistic, have a really dark humor and always wears a "Cheshire-like" grin. It can get really creepy when he is battling and is covered in blood...

-a Rabbit who is easily offended by anything cute. He hates his own cuteness and attack anyone who mock him about it. Needless to say, "cute" is a taboo word in his presence.

That's all I have for now, I hope you'll have the two reviews (once again sorry, I'm not used to review on my phone...).
Please don't forget to update this ! Thanks
ForeverGuest chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
Amazing story, I can't wait to see the chuunin exams... I hope Naruto now understand he is 'one of the boys' and will grow closer to them. Maybe Sakura and Sasuke will become more friendly with the other Rookies 9 ? Or maybe not... I had a few ideas for summons, you may or may not use them:

- a Lion, who is narcissist and self-centered, since he is persuaded of the lions' superiority (because the lion is supposed to be the animal king) and always shout some stupidity somehow like Gai/Guy and Lee: "Let me show you the Greatness of the Lion !" (instead of the Power of Youth) and "It's Lionlike !" (for youthful) The worst insult he can muster is "How so unlionlike".

-a Bear, who is cuddly/clingy and obsessed by cute things (reference to Teddy Bears) but doesn't know his own strength. He can literaly hug you to death ! He have a "normal state" where he is loving and a "battle state" when he summons his metal armor and become real mean and overbearing.

-a chameleon (not sure how to spell it) who is weak and ill-suited for battle but really useful for spying: when you have one of these summons on yourself (shoulder,head,arm,etc)
tiffany.raganas.7 chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Awesome friendship they have here, make the story so much more cute ! Hope to see the chuunin exams soon, and maybe to 'reveal' Hinata in the invasion... Like, she's lamely 'fighting' Neji in the finals, when the Hokage understand there's something off about the sound and the sand nins and he tells Hina to drop the act and she summon all her big boss to scare the invaders... God I'd love that... Please update soon
hinata-chan123 chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon i love this story,and make later on naruto and sasuke fight over hinata love and let hinata show her true skills.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/5/2013