Reviews for Summoner Nin
Snowlily246 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Re-read this and am hoping you update... Please?
FirePrincess chapter 35 . 8/10/2013
My my my. This story is very delicious. Original and amazing. Now I have read a lot of your reviews, yes I am weird like that, and I want to adress something that hasn't been adressed. I love how you made Asuma and Kakashi laugh at the panties incident. The incident involving the boys was enough but with the senseis, it was the cherry on top!
I am curious when you will stop canon. At some point, things will have to change drastically. Also, the story line in naruto has become very different. I am wondering what you will do with Itachi being the good guy now. The war. Tobi/Obito.
Time for shipments. Though I likr NaruHina, I love SasuHina or , i love ChojuroxHinata. Now at the moment, SasuHina seems unlikely but it depends how far in canon you will go. I would not love this story less if NaruHina happens or any other coupling.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
Really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
It's a good ,all chapters are good.I wish you will be able to update soon..best regards...
Forever-A-Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
Could you please update soon ?
I can't wait for the chuunins exams and eventually to see Hinata's mask fall off... And, plainly, I want to read MORE of this story !
So please update as soon as you can ! Thanks !
Snowlily246 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Please update this story! Its wonderful!
sxxn chapter 35 . 7/14/2013
this is too good. You are an amazing writer.
MentalHope chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
Dude! Words themseleves can NOT describe the joy I am feeling of reading this story! I've finished reading the chapters you have a while ago, but I'm now reviewing because I didn't have an account back then... BUT SERIOUSLY. :D

Hinata being one my favorite characters of anime in general and your story; it's just pure epicness! :3 They way you potray all the characters, the organization and they way the events are just written is amazing!

I would say so much more but this review will be super long . This story is seriously one of my all time favorites! And that also includes the stories I read in books (outside of )!Oh please update soon! Don't abandon/discontinue this story PLEASE!

I will wait patiently for updates, even if it takes you years. (:
Guest chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
A tengu is a demon
Monkeyonice chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I wasn't going to review your story until I am up to date with it but I very really much wanted to review this chapter because I wanted to let you know I am enjoyed this chapter the most out of all your chapters I have read soo far. Also, I have started to believe that all the parents are forcing their children on Hinata just because they want an adorable daughter-in-law and I can't blame them - I would do the same.

I will make a more serious review when I get to your latest chapter, I just feel that because this chapter made me feel warm and fuzzy that it deserved some praise for it.
LJ95 chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
Oh I hope their be a summune in the chunnie exams please up date more please
Xia Mei chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
This story is so awesome but wasn't updated gore months... Did you discontinue it ? Please continue this it's too good to be disregarded !
Please update soon !
Awww 3 chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
I love this story! First i thought Hinata is going to be evil...But First Update!
Liger chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
LOve this story ! I seriously hope you will find time to update this sometime soon !

Great character construction, as an hinata fan I can only love :)

From all the followers, please come
greenbeanlimabea chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
Love this story! Can not wait till next chapter!
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »