Reviews for Summoner Nin
LJ95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Please update more I been rereading thing fantastic story I want to know what happens in the chunnie exams will she be discovered.
Punintentionally Forgetting chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
what's this feeling in my chest? is it love? oh my, i'm so unprepared for these emotions - this was absolutely brilliant. thank you for helping my find my hidden adoration of hinata, i cannot wait for the next chapter, and i especially can't wait for when hinata has to (or maybe not) go up against neji and prove herself
Silver Water 7 chapter 35 . 7/13/2014
Just wanted to say this is an amazing story and that your readers are still waiting for more! Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/12/2014
Awwwwww, this story must continue! I have cried, smiled, felt anger, happiness, sadness, laughed, and simply felt emotions through this heck of ride (Story) , I praise your writing skills for they eat at our emotions. (Meaning: YOUR a really good writer! XD), Haha anyway hope you continue, take your time updating but I hope is soon
tiure chapter 35 . 7/10/2014
...so you aren't going to update? cuz this is an amazing story and you really should...
flairina chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Hmm. This has been interesting thus far, if a little too convenient on most accounts for Hinata's sake than I'm certain I'm willing to believe. I get the Hokage wanting her strong, but the Uchiha head just giving up their scroll without a thought to the Hyuga heir? Even with no one in their clan able to summon dragons I don't know if I can envision that happening.

Also, didn't Guy have the Tortoise contract? I get you're going with the shijin as the legendary summons, but there needs to be SOME sort of explanation there. That's more minor though.

Nicely done overall I suppose. Good idea, just could use a little work on the execution. You're making this far too easy on her to be readily believed.
Demi chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
Please update 'cause this story is too good just to be lost.
Tamani chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
love this story so much! I can only hope that one day you continue to write it, as well as hopefully change the preliminaries in which case that either HInata and Neji do not battle against each other, or hinata wins... because I sincerely hope that she does. I cannot wait until she is allowed to show her full potential.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/9/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT AND I NEED MORE AND THERE IS NO MORE DO YOU SEE THE DILEMMA HERE I DO MOST CERTAINLY DO AND I HAVE NO CARE FOR PUNCTUATION BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE THIS WONDERFUL BOOK HAS BEEN UPDATED AND I NEED MORE NOT WANT NEEEEEED AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR MORE RIGHT NOW PLEASE GOSH I LOVE THIS BOOK THIS CHAPTER HOW YOU MADE THE CHARACTERS DEVELOPED AND A SHIT TON MORE I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 34 . 6/9/2014
GO HINATA! REPRESENTING THE CHIQUATA'S OUT THERE SO MUCH THAT YOU DID A DAMN FINE JOB. HELL YEAH MY FAVORITE NARUTO CHARACTER FOR THE WIN!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/9/2014
BOO FUCKING YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME I LOVE THIS STORY YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! POOR HINATA GOSH GIRL I KNOW WHAT THE CRAMPS ARE LIKE THEY ARE HORRIBLE BUT YOU SHALL PERSEVERE FOR YOU ARE STRONG!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
I COULD BARELY CONTINUE READING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD. I LOVED IT. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
IM SORRY IM NOT REVIEWING A LOT ON YOUR BOOK BUT THATS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS BOOK IS AWESOME. I LOVE IT. THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF THIS. THAAAAAAAAANK YOU!
Apocalypse owner chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Haha I love it! I hope you get inspiration soon and don't abounded the fic!
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »