Reviews for Summoner Nin
lil.ramen.lover chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
wow! Too bad she didn't get to know their children too much! You can still use Ino and Choji's parents too! And Kakashi for ninjutsu...he does have a summoning scroll for dogs and maybe jiraiya to train and get the frog summoning!

I LOVE YOUR STORY! I can tel it will be VERY long but I look forward to it..I was wondering if you were gonna make it A HinaNaru fic as the main pairing but mainly in Hinata's POV? I love that couple the most and I am a slight Hinata fanatic!

kemiztri chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
I love your story. Hinata's one of my favorite characters, and I've never read a fic so delightfully Hinata-centric before.

I loved how all her sensei underestimate her at first but quickly change their minds about her after a short time. Same with her summons. And I also love how they (sensei and summon) quickly learn to love and become so protective of her. I particularly love how Fugaku didn't want to share Hinata's training time with Shikaku. When he told the Sandaime that Nara could have her on weekends but he has her on weekdays, I was greatly reminded of a custody battle between parents. The image of Shibi carrying Hinata back to the inn is just too cute. And I also loved Manda's protectiveness and concern over her despite his previous want of defeating her.

The characters and situations were written very well. The characters were very believable and "in-character," while the events were very thought out and described flawlessly.

Love how smart and mature Hinata is. It's heartbreaking reading her thoughts when comparing her caring sensei to her cold-hearted family, esp her father. On the other hand, I love her train of thought when figuring out Shikaku's latest test (which were very creative, btw).

Anyways, hope you continue with the story. It's such an awesome fic that I really hope to read more.

ps. loved how she still kept that little crush on Naruto. hehe
paranoidbychoice chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
hey how long will it take for hinata to take the chunnin exam and can you put her on naruto's team ans do some sakura and sasuke bashing please!1
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
Are you going to update soon or is this story discontinoued?
xiMaryFairy chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
hahah ohow cute! X]
xiMaryFairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
omg, i freakin love it!
silvertwilightgemini chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
please update
mountain-fire11 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
! #$%$! Get the next chapter up already, Shannaro!
Kattelya chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
Interesting story and one of the few stories that i can truly say has an original plot more or less that i've never heard of or read. I like it pretty good and u really focus on making Hinata grow steadily not just BOOM! she's strong all of a sudden keep it up and i cant wait for the next chapter
Datstanks chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
I havn't read the hole thing yet but i love it so far and i hope you keep updating your story its really good
lala's world chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
great story! Can't wait! i'm so eager to hear more!
Quiet chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
I like this story - in fact I love this entire story! Why did you stop? I hope you update soon, because the suspense is killing me!
Tw33ty JR chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
i like this story a lot! )
dancingshamrocks995 chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
I love seeing Hinata transform from being shy! I love her personality! Please PLEASE update soon!
Leite Destiny chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
I LOVE this story! Its great, perfect! Your a great writer. Good luck writing the other chapters! :D
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »