Reviews for Summoner Nin
reeroy chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
I'm begging you...please update? This is a fantastic story and I wanna continue reading your well thought out chapters!

-runs off to cry-
Kiryami chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Nyah, poor Hinata-chan! I read more chapters b4..but I lost my place. XD So anyways, love the idea and such of all this, yeah.
EndFin chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Wow I like this story. I wonder How the meeting with Naruto and the rest will turn out...hehehehehhee
HyperAsianNinja chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Can't wait for the update! Been 2 months! ;) Love the story so far. :DD
ReiIchigawa chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
I just LOVe this story! It's so funny how Tsume and Anko act and... and... Well, I love the way you write it, the way Hinata is, I love... Everything about it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Hurry up a bit, will ya' I'm not so patient on good stories!

Rei
anonymous chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
you have to update soon!this story is soo good. I wonder though how are you going to fit this in the actual naruto storyline?
OmgIForgotMyName chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
WOW!I love how your story is so far and I just love the plot,it's a very good 't wait until you update. :D
Rishi kun chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
WOOT! this is great! i hope you continue on with it! i'm so excited to read the rest

~Rishi
WhiteKnight066 chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
love the story, update soon!
itachisgurl93 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
plz update soon
princess-oro chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
wow! i luv tis story! u write reali well and the story flows so smoothly. it's really very good. & the part when fugaku died? whoa, i nearly cried. all the parts when hinata remembered fugaku were so endearing. sigh. thank you for writing such a lovely story! :)
reg4444 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Nice work but, maybe a bit more interaction with the rookie 9 or something? Anko is basically a big kid but it would be nice to see shy hinata interacting especially with Naruto.
choclatbandit chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
Such a good chapter. I really loved every part of it . Srry I couldn't review eailer but so much school work. This was a great reliever. I really enjoyed evrything about it and I hope you update again soon
denden-chan chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
I normally give a more detailed and thorough review, but unfortunately, I'm feeling quite lazy today. Maybe next time... :D

I for one am a BIG Hinata fan. So as predicted, I really love this fic. Its nice seeing Hinata protrayed as someone as powerful like the Hinata in your story. And it was also done in such a way that she still retained a child-like innocence.

Like I said, I'm lazy today. So yeah...

Update soon! I'll be really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
shadow of the lost chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
o! good! plz update soon! ~shadow of the lost and forgotten children~
1,925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »