Reviews for Summoner Nin
serenity mellenium chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
ooh ooh! hinata is going to learn how to summon bugs and hounds isn't she! this is so exciting! i love this chapter!
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
This is really good! Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon (Manda is flippin awesome!)
anon chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
i don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews... in short this is fantastic! i heart how hinata handled manda masterfully... and truly this was a nice chapter in where we get to see her family in another light. i also like the introductions of the other characters. i'm overall impressed with the amount of details and thoughts put into this story. very well planned out and just touching!

thanks so much for the continuous updates of quality chapters... i just hope that this continues till the end because i know that most often authors write during the winter break or summer season. can't wait to see how much more hinata will grow!
noone chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Great
firegoat chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
damn it...i just finished reading and yet the first thing that comes to mind is...i want more.

so, i'm assuming those two will be her new sensei's (had them confused with kiba and shino for a second...) i loved the part concerning manda, it would have been unrealistic if all summons loved her from the beginning (especially with manda, whom you perfectly depicted BTW).

argh, know this might seem ungrateful (and i really appreciate the fact that you update frequently) but please update soon.
Strawberry9212 chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
wow, two more teachers, nice, update soon
takeBACK chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Awesome! Updaye soon!
noone chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
This story is awesome,tremoundous,stupendos I hope I spelled that right
Strawberry9212 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
ah, poor hinata, that bitch of a father needs to be taught a lesson, well update soon
greatstars chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
This is a great story. You are managing to create your own story while keeping the major events still in place. How far are you going to go before you deviate from the original story? And will Hinata ever become close with Sasuke or Shikamaru like she was/is with thier fathers? I would think that later she would have some type of bond with Sasuke, because I think she hates Itachi almost as much as him. I can't wait to read the next chapter, and see what you write next. I hope it comes out soon!
ElissaWolf chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
*eyes light up*

perfect xmas present

thank you!

update son
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
I like it! Exelent chapter! I cant wait for the next one.
firegoat chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
aye,aye didn't see that coming. hope it ends well.

here i was christmas and with nothing to do, i open the site and BAM recieve a very nice christmas present. thanks

although i really hope this ends well...oh well
violet eyes rika chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
I love this story. I really really do. I just can't wait until another chapter comes out.
anon chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
you certainly have talent! i love your character development- i just wish hinata would show everyone how kickass she is, but i suppose it will have to wait. interesting bit and point where the third had to gently make her realize what was happening. great introduction to anko- remains pretty canon i imagine.

thanks for sharing and i so look forward to your next post. :) happy holidays!
1,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »