Reviews for Summoner Nin
shelimar chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
this is a great story. i love stories with a powerful hinata. cant wait for updates.

ps: if anyone know any other powerful!hinata stories let me know, im always on the lookout!
HawkofLight chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
I followed this story from a link in someone's favorites, and I am certainly glad I did so now after reading this. Amazing characterization, writing, and an original plot using such a character as Hinata. The portrayal you give to the characters and the plotline is refreshing among all the cliched plotlines that are a dime a dozen here. This story is really set apart from the rest, and for that I'm glad to have come across it.

I really look forward to seeing how you deal with Hinata getting the last remaining summon, and also if you will deal with things as she gets older. It seems as if you're loosely following canon as well, so I look forward to seeing how you incorporate things.

Great story and I look forward to the update.
K-promises-fall chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
Aw... they bonded... Hinata-chan is so lucky. She has Anko to go get her candy when she's hurt. All I get is a guaze pad or band aid with some burning ointment stuff. And taking off the gauze pad is a hell of a lot worse than putting alcohol on a cut if its an open would. Hurt like hell.

Anyways good chapter. You never let me down with this story.

Update whenever.

Later;)
Cold-Hearted NightFox chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
nice! update soon
Meibou chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
I'm glad that Hinata and Shibi found the other legendary summon, andthat Hinata finally got over her fear of Shibi too. Another awesome chapter basically! Update soon?
broken-Angel-requiem-Soul chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
now that they got the scroll are they going to leave the inn or stay there to get some suppiles before moving on?
yue no rei chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
Hahaha how thoughtful of Anko eh? XD Im still lovin this fic XD
Saelind chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Thank you for updating! I love your story!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
I'm loving this story more with each chapter you wright.
Slothy Girl chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
you are doing awesome! Update soon!
firegoat chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
rofl at anko observation...

oh my god...two summons, the shark and the turtle (wanna see the reactions of the others when they find out) so i guess this will leave the tiger summon.

its funny though i was just wandering if the legendary summons will send animals other than thier queen/kings (since only one contractor per time) and then i get my answer. makes sense though.

ooh damn, why is it that you always make me wanting for more. i know i should be gratefull for this chapter but all i can think of is the next chapter...oh well this was another job well done.
firegoat chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
wow, i'm so happy you updated. after chapter 9 you stopped for a long time i was getting mad. now i see not one but two chaps up. most probably i missed the posting of this one. oh well all the more to read now.

this is getting soo interesting. (i would comment more but i cant wait to read the next chapter.) :p
umeboshi-girl chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Three Legendary Summons down, one to go! This is such a great story, I always have a blast reading it. I can't wait to see what happens to Hinata next. Please update soon!
EEevee chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
This is a very lovely story, and I am really enjoying it so far. The premise, while slightly farfetched, is completely believeable and all of the characters are well done and likeable. I especially like Shikaku and Anko, and I think my favorite part is the subduing of Manda. Well, and the thought of Shikaku explaining puberty and PMSing (although it's debateable that at that particular day was a PMS day for Anko because how can you tell the difference?). And I actually appreciate the distinct lack of pairings and the focus on developing a deep and intricate plot instead. It's also nice that I don't see many glaring grammer/spelling/etc errors; it makes for a nice read without distractions.

Nice job, I can't wait for the next chapter.

~eevee
kibagaaralover18 chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »