Reviews for Summoner Nin
Datstanks chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
I havn't read the hole thing yet but i love it so far and i hope you keep updating your story its really good
lala's world chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
great story! Can't wait! i'm so eager to hear more!
Quiet chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
I like this story - in fact I love this entire story! Why did you stop? I hope you update soon, because the suspense is killing me!
Tw33ty JR chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
i like this story a lot! )
dancingshamrocks995 chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
I love seeing Hinata transform from being shy! I love her personality! Please PLEASE update soon!
Leite Destiny chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
I LOVE this story! Its great, perfect! Your a great writer. Good luck writing the other chapters! :D
FatJunior chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
Chapter 12 made me cry with the birthday scene.

So cute.

You haven't updated since April but will you please update soon.

I'm really loving your work.

I want to see Hinata come out on top.

CHA!
Senka Seren chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
I love this story! Update soon!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
I like this story! Go Hinata!
Iku chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
Hmm...that was kinda easy how Kame just let Hinata sign, guess he's one of the wiser summons.
reeroy chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
I'm begging you...please update? This is a fantastic story and I wanna continue reading your well thought out chapters!

-runs off to cry-
Kiryami chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Nyah, poor Hinata-chan! I read more chapters b4..but I lost my place. XD So anyways, love the idea and such of all this, yeah.
EndFin chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Wow I like this story. I wonder How the meeting with Naruto and the rest will turn out...hehehehehhee
HyperAsianNinja chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Can't wait for the update! Been 2 months! ;) Love the story so far. :DD
ReiIchigawa chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
I just LOVe this story! It's so funny how Tsume and Anko act and... and... Well, I love the way you write it, the way Hinata is, I love... Everything about it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Hurry up a bit, will ya' I'm not so patient on good stories!

Rei