Reviews for Summoner Nin
satsura kurotsuchi chapter 35 . 6/20
Excuse me, but Will you make the next chapter..?
I have read this fanfic over and over and hoping the next chapter Will Come. Can you posting it, if you do I saying thanks
I Hope you update!
Crack-jouchan chapter 28 . 6/3
Bwahahaha! It was like an animal party! A shark in the pond xD good god!

It seems Hinata has a new friend in Ino! I'm glad.

Kiba and co. are totally wrapped around her little finger even if the bae doesn't know it xD just like their parents and the Hokage. She's just too cute and innocent!
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh... dear. That's the Akatsuki. The freaking Akatsuki. Oh dear no Hina-chan.

By the way, Hinata is ADORABLEEEEE! Her interactions with her summons are so sweet too 3 especially Manda xD he's kinda tsuntsun towards her.
NinaHyuuga chapter 35 . 5/27
Please continue
LilBlueBear chapter 33 . 5/14
I hope you get out of your writers block and update soon! Loved it so I decided to re read it after a year. XD
Aki02 chapter 35 . 5/12
Oh vamos, tienes que dejarla en la parte mas interesante espero con ansias como funcionara la nueva dinámica para superar los exámenes chunin y como aras que Sasuke y Sakura se unan al equipo de novatos que pasara en la lucha contra Orochimaru y si Hinata volara algo de su potencial realmente quiero que golpe a Neji
espero que continúes esta increíble historia que solo esta comenzando
(la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde)
amr56 chapter 35 . 5/6
I've enjoyed this story. I like the way you're developing Hinata. It seems to be abandoned, which is too bad, but this chapter wasn't a bad place to stop. I think it would have been interesting to see more of Sasuke. I don't really like Sasuke, but he has a weird connection with Hinata that I thought was intriguing. I also think it's interesting that Hinata is friends with Ino but not Sakura. Then again, Ino has more of a life. Like you said in this chapter, Team 7 is obsessed with Team 7. Anyway, good story. I like Hinata's summons; you put a lot of effort into making them interesting individuals and I appreciate it. Thanks for sharing.
tentenlangdon chapter 35 . 5/2
I loved it, and I can't wait to read the rest. So please never stop writing you are really good at it. ;)
lalala.k chapter 16 . 4/8
Update anytime soon? I miss this story! It's one of the best hinata fanfiction!
ExtremeA chapter 35 . 4/8
Please update!
Starfang's Secrets chapter 34 . 4/6
At first, i was skeptical of this story, but now I absolutely love it! Please, please, PLEASE continue Summoner-nin! It is by far one of the most amazing Hinata-centric fics that isn't stupid on some level. Your Hinata is showing her strength and skill, and yet still temaining the Hinata that we all know and love, curtesy of the great Kishi. And don't even get me started on your protrayal of the other characters! All in all, i absolutely love your story, and look forward to its continuation!
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 35 . 4/1
Updaaaaaaaaaaaate! You made such a great story and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14
Tobee changed his/her community so this one will be Hinata-centric
PM me to be staff
Look for your story here:
Hina chapter 35 . 3/11
Hello I'm not sure if you'll see this but I wanted to say that this is my favorite Hinata fanfic and that I hope you eventually continue this :)
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »