Reviews for Summoner Nin
Clear chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Thanks for writing the story, seems interesting (so long as it don't go all slice of life...)
RubyJeweler chapter 35 . 12/3/2016
I re-read this story, again. It still manages to amaze and enthrall me every single time. I can't help but be afraid that you won't ever update or finish this story. Here's to hoping for a future update/chapter.
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
That was awesome
AtsushiLiezl chapter 35 . 11/21/2016
please update more..
AtsushiLiezl chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
for the first time i learned something from fanfiction .. Friendship truly is beautiful... Nice chapter cant wait for another.m
kawaii chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Man I love this story so much one of my favorites, wish you would update. I so want one of the Akatsuki to attack one of the rookie with Hinata there and she reveals her kick butt abilities to save all their lives. Maybe in front of Sasuke and that would drive him to Orochimaru
NarHina chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
Nice I actually like the NaruHina and hope when Hinata finds out she will pissed at the Hokage and Sensais since she got special treatment while Naruto was left to fend for himself.

I know a summoning nin is special but I think having a tailed beast in him will make Naruto just as special.
NarHina chapter 29 . 10/20/2016
I like that we got some NaruHina and hope you make that the official pairing.

I think Naruto might have a crush on his ninja protector.
Kaede Kayano chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
Yes, pre-Chunin Exams Neji is still an asshole.

Sasuke and Sakura just get on my nerves.

The feels in this story are just... wow.

Please update!
NarHina chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
REALLY! You fucked up, she 8 for god sake and you make her genin.

You can't just promote her like that becoming genin is not that easy.

Your forcing everything way to much, he can't just promote someone at will, at least not an academy student, if she was an official ninja then yes you could promoter her from genin to chunin.

For gods sakes you shouldn't have done that, I mean seriously you just give her the rank gift wrapped, he's suppose to keep everything about her being the summoning nin on the down low right.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2016
Please update author-nim 。・・(_)・・。 I really love your story and would like to read more chapters~\(/)\
NarHina chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Really a mission when shes still a girl and not even a ninja yet, that was just a plot killer you can't keep making everything go Hinata's way like this it ruins the story.
NarHina chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
To much marry sue really sticking her with Anko and giving her more summons with almost no work for them.
NarHina chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Ok you are making Hinata to marry sue the Uchiha liking her so quickly and them giving her there own legendary summon.

The clans wouldn't have given her a summoning contract so easily no matter how talented she is.

It made no sense for the clan head to give her the scroll you should of had either his wife or Itachi give it to her behind his back.
NarHina chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Ok I see that summoner nin is special, but why does Hinata get to have as many summons as she wants.

Also the Uchiha training her followed by the Nara is a bit to force, honestly the third taking the time to find her a tutor is way out of there when he couldn't do it for Naruto.

Also clans wouldn't let, or teach and outsider so easily.

You would have been better off making there wife teach Hinata semi part time, not enough to make to big of change, but enough to raise her confidence a bit and have her become medic, with above averaged taijutsu.
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »