Reviews for Summoner Nin
A'Comma chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Still re-reading this. Still hoping for an update~ Would love to see what other ideas you have.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Please continue!
Nienerz chapter 35 . 12/9/2015
Do you think you'll ever update?
This is still one of the best written Naruto FanFiction I read, heck, it's my favorite FanFiction ever! In all fandoms! Why do I always discover things late?
*Sigh* please update. Or give us a chapter explaining what you had planned for the story... I need some sort of closure...
Whatever happens, I'm glad you did write this story so far, and hope life gives you grand things.
Sincerely,
Nienerz
KimiEdenia chapter 35 . 11/1/2015
This is really good :) You're an amazing writer! I hope that you're pursuing it with original work, but at the same time, I also hope you don't abandon your fics. They're all well thought out and well written, I especially like your portrayals of Hinata. I know it has been years since you updated this one, but I saw that you wrote a fic last year, so I'm still holding on to candle for this one!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
G
ByunShari chapter 35 . 10/4/2015
I love this story sooooooo much! Please update as soon as you can! Thx _~
Lola chapter 35 . 9/26/2015
This story is awesome! please update soon!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
Love it!
rk-tronix chapter 35 . 9/15/2015
This is the best Hinata-centric fanfic I've ever read! I hope you continue with the story as it really blends well with the canon storyline while having a unique flavor of its own. And the concept is really really good.
kekethedon 47 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Is this naruhina?!
Mango Dango chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
It's like pokemon
But with scrolls
And ninjas
Guest chapter 35 . 8/31/2015
I'm back, again, re-reading this fanfic. Mainly, because I still can't get over how unique the plot line is. I'm hopeful that you will update soon. It's stories like this one that keeps me coming back for more.
Although, I am quite worrisome that you won't be updating soon because it said that this story was last updated in 2012. Omg. Pleeeaasseee, please, update. For the sake of my sanity. Lol. I love this story.
Btw, I'm not signed in at the moment. But you can find me as RubyJeweler. :))
Wishing you the best.
gamingbookworm chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
I wonder how far Neiji is gonna get when he fights Hinata. After all, Hinata knows she absolutely cannot allow herself to die just to satisfy him.
gamingbookworm chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
To be honest, your first couple chapters didn't really grab me. I'm not so into reading about Hinata being browbeat by her family, as essential to her character as it is. And the summary stilll gives off OP warnings to my brain. But people keep recommending this fic, so I skipped to a random middle chapter. Well now I'm convinced so it's time to push through and read it all!
slstmaraudersjple chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
Not gonna lie - kiddy team 8 is totally adorabs! Just missing Kurenai but parental older gens are awesome! I adore this fic! Can't wait to see where you take this! :)
1,857 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »