Reviews for Summoner Nin
pianoman555 chapter 35 . 11/21/2014
Hey I don't know if you are so writing this but I just wanna let you know that it is possibly one of the best fan fics I've ever read and I would appreciate it a lot of you continued
kimchiix04 chapter 35 . 11/11/2014
Please please update! I love how the story is going. It shows the potential that Hinata could have.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
im soo sad you haven't updated in such a long time. I love the italic parts they add an powerful emotional feel to the story.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/23/2014
You have to update! (Note the 10 exclamation points) it is really good! The feels man, this story makes me want to cry but it also makes me want to laugh my ass off!
The story itself has not ceased to amaze me,
So please, if you would, please update.
Fan girl chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
I love yur story .pls update soon .O:-)
HinataxD chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Please update it's such a good fanfic can't wait for next chapter
Hinata-hime2712 chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
How can I have forgotten to review this chapter ?!

I really love your idea ! We can really see the relationship of the Rookie Nine and especially the isolation of Team 7. It was very good. After all, in the manga, Team 7 is "The" Team and the others are often in the background. I totally support your point of view.

Hinata as the center of each team is interesting. I love it when the boys want to protect her and listen to her. It's really cute how much they love her and she love them.

And when the boys were so embarassed because of the panties, it was hilarious ! Poor Hinata
I really want to see the reaction of Shikamaru when he will discover Hinata's secret. So much drama !

It's been a long time since you updated but I understand that you have others project and that fanfiction can't pay the bill (it's sad). I hope, that one day, you can take the time to continue this story.

Good luck and see you next time
theotakufreak.anime chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
please update soon this iss a ver good no it AWESOME story I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE
theotakufreak.anime chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
Love this story please update please love hinata
Mystoriesaremybabies chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Update! Please, I'm begging.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
Plz continue this story! I need to find out more!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This beginning is soooo good! Gotta read more!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/17/2014
I love it!
Please update soon!
UrbanWonderland chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
I love love love this fanfiction I want more tho I love it two much jinatas personality just makes me giggly. I hope there will be more soon :u: it was solo cute and hinatas whole zero persona was perfect everyone was very in character which is hard to do I praise u for this story. C':
LJ95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Please update more I been rereading thing fantastic story I want to know what happens in the chunnie exams will she be discovered.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »