Reviews for Summoner Nin
Onepiecelover4ever chapter 35 . 1/10
Omgg this is amazing! Please update soon!
Will you ever update this? :(
kandita chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Okay...I am going to give my thought on this. First off, I would like to ask where exactly are you going with this? I mean I am a bit worried about Tora and Nagato and who was spying on Hinata when she was on team Kage? And, what if Orochimaru? It's pretty obvious that Anko and Saru is still worried about him finding out and coming after her? Or if u are going to follow the manga Sasuke.

Tora is getting quiet big and I am certain that he is getting too big and cramped in that room. So, I am worried about the Nagato and his organization coming into Konoha eventually. Also, where is Jiraiya?

When will Hinata or better yet how do Saru plan to get Tora free from Nagato? And, how is it going in the Hyuga compound...will you have more Hanabi and Hinata moments? I have always had a passionate disliking towards Hiashi...can't seem to break it

Also I want to know when do you plan on giving some Sasuke time. Like what is going through his head and how do he plan on dealing with Itachi.

Anyway, I like the flow of the chapters...it all connects well with the other and I like the consistency as well. I also like the fact that Hiashi is not as cold hearted and a a**hole dad even if it's just a little bit. I like that Hinata and Saru have such a sweet grandfather granddaughter relationship...her only warmness...I was also very surprised and very happy at how Fugaku and Mikoto loved her as she was their own child. I also, enjoy her and Shikaku as well

Unfortunately, I am sadden tremendously that you have not bothered to update since 2012.
kandita chapter 33 . 12/27/2015
I find Shino "why's" to be highly annoying now
kandita chapter 31 . 12/27/2015
I'm curious...why haven't you let Hinata and her deceased sensei son cross any path? I mean they both live in the leaf.
kandita chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
I forgot about Danzo that bastard
kandita chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Pms'ing...poor Hinata...one of the worst thing, sometimes one of the best thing for an adult at times
kandita chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
Men...you know what...I am very glad that she finally encounter the Uchiha...it's about time if I may say so myself and I am glad that she helped Naruto as well.
kandita chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I was reading one of your author's note in an previous chapter...where you stated that you want to give Hinata a pairing in this story. Now, after reading the past chapters I conjured up two guys that I think would compliment the pair in the story and the way you are going with it.

So just hear me out...my first preference would be Sasuke and only because it would be somewhat as an honor to both Fugaku and Mikoto. Also, I see it as a way of she'd be quiet good for Sasuke...he needs someone like her in his life that is as I can see in this story is hell bent on avenging his deceased family and I have a feeling that Hinata will be I the same when she does face Itachi. She can be of great help to Sasuke in the future if he allows it.

My last choice would be Shikamaru(funny right(lol). Now, Shikamaru is a different kind of personality and he is quiet(can't find the right word). But, he would definetly be one I highly recommend for her. Something just fits right with these two...
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
I have just finished reading this story and I really love it! I really hope you can update soon! I haven't seen a good story like this for a while now and this is sure to go into my favorites! Pleaaaaaasssssee update I am literally begging you. Anyways goodbye!
kandita chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
And the plot thickens...men it is going to get heck dangerous and out right awesome from here on out I hope:)
kandita chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I think this was a very sweet chapter...there is a old saying in Jamaica sometimes strangers treat toy better than your own family. And, I can see that even the Uchiha matriarch and patriarch...along with the Mr. & Mrs. Nara and ofcourse Saru and the her other sensei...it proves true from reading this story so far.
A'Comma chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Still re-reading this. Still hoping for an update~ Would love to see what other ideas you have.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Please continue!
Nienerz chapter 35 . 12/9/2015
Do you think you'll ever update?
This is still one of the best written Naruto FanFiction I read, heck, it's my favorite FanFiction ever! In all fandoms! Why do I always discover things late?
*Sigh* please update. Or give us a chapter explaining what you had planned for the story... I need some sort of closure...
Whatever happens, I'm glad you did write this story so far, and hope life gives you grand things.
Sincerely,