Reviews for Summoner Nin
Komorebi-chama chapter 35 . 9/22/2016
This is so great! and at the same time Is so sad that I have found this wonderful fic so many years after its last update.
I love your story, I really do, the way you describe the characters, the time you take to really narrate a deep story, Your Hinata is so great, she is kind and shy, but so strong! she has flaws but also a great potential, also Kiba and Shino, they are so lovable here...Team 8 was always my favorite of the Rookie nine, they are so unite, so great together, they have a bond that is born from understanding and deep friendship they know each other, their power came from that (at difference of the tradition of team 10, or the endless search of power of team 7)...
I hope someday you update this, so we can see a greater team 8, and how Hinata grow everyday stronger, I'll like to see what her reaction would be in the attack of Konoha and when she realizes the truth behind the Uchiha massacre and the role of the Hokage, her fight with Nagato for Tora ...and why not to have a great romance (maybe with Naruto, maybe with Itachi)...I don't know...just read the continuation of this great great fic...for the moment this story will be in my favorites
Guest chapter 35 . 9/19/2016
like like like
Guest chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
It's been almost 4 years since the last update, man. Please continue thins, author-san! This is too good to be left unfinished! Probably the best story I've seen in .
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
Hey i love this fic alot and it would be really awesome if someday you update again! (:
Nina C chapter 35 . 8/10/2016
If you are afraid that by updating a new chapter that people will no longer like your work then you are mistaken. There are many readers that just want to know what you believe will happen next and I am one of them as you should know by now. Hope to see you update soon. :) :)
Btw, I have left tonnes of reviews in the past but have never used my name, I used the Guest name to leave reviews. Have been with you and have supported your writing from the very beginning.
Nina C chapter 35 . 8/10/2016
Please continue... I have been waiting for an update for almost 3 years now. I have reread your chapters more times than I can't count. This story has soo much potential and although it took me a while to get into, I had thoroughly enjoyed it. I really want to know what will happen next. I know that I am being really pushy right now but I genuinely love your stories. If you have school or a career I will understand that you will be busy but please find some time to finish this story. I know a number of people are waiting for an update as well. I really hope you continue this story soon. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration to continue writing this amazing story.

I love how you've portrayed the characters and their bonds with one another. I really want to see some 'rivalry' between Hinata and Sasuke. I hope you start writing soon. Love this story and many of your others. I am forever a fan!
cespericueta35 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Where's the rest? It was getting so good
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
Nooooo! Why did you stop? This was getting really good. Took me a bit to get into it but wow! Totally worth reading. Think my favorite part was Tora and Manda interacting with each other though. Thanks for sharing and hope you get back to this one of these days.
Botmj chapter 35 . 6/13/2016
Lovely story. I enjoyed reading it, especially about Hinata's summoning prowess and relationships with the summons, and mission adventures. It was great reading about Hinata's hardships regarding her family and her prowess as a ninja and summoner.

That's why I kind of lost interest at the last bunch of chapters. The focus shifted, and I hardly even find Hinata's summoning powers mentioned, much less utilized. I understand using following canon and daily life but it just became a slice of life. If I hadn't already read everything I could come in, skip to the last 9 (or something) chapters and read from there, and only conclude a retelling of Naruto from Team 8's perspective. Because even if I see that Hinata has been restraining herself, and that is a digergence from canon, it's just not satisfying hearing nothing about Tora, the mouse, Hou-ho (whom literally ceased to exist) and Hinata kicking ass.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/4/2016
I'm dreading reading the next chapter everytime I finish one, because it means I am getting one step closer the end. I really hope that you may randomly sign in and see this story and continue it! Please update! It is such a great story.
Ntraveler chapter 35 . 4/16/2016
Great story do hope you continue if possible
Ntraveler chapter 25 . 4/16/2016
I have a few ideas for summonings acornia[i think that is how you spell it](the name for winged unicorns), unicorn, rat, horse, dog(from kakashi), monkey, rabbit, yeti, trent, fox, hyena, lion, griffin, toad, bull, slug, beetle, tanuki, dolphin, spider, salamander, octopus, cat, nekobeka,
Marii chapter 35 . 3/27/2016
Okay so I know u have not updated in awhile. Not sure if you will finish this fic. But I'm a fan. It's so good. I do hope u would continue it now that naruto is over.
Marii chapter 32 . 3/27/2016
I love this fic. It showcase hinata (which I heart the most) but her team as well. And also shika's team. Love it! Cause in my opinion they didn't get enough time lime light in the manga/anime
Anon chapter 28 . 3/27/2016