Reviews for Summoner Nin
Lola chapter 35 . 9/26/2015
This story is awesome! please update soon!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
Love it!
rk-tronix chapter 35 . 9/15/2015
This is the best Hinata-centric fanfic I've ever read! I hope you continue with the story as it really blends well with the canon storyline while having a unique flavor of its own. And the concept is really really good.
kekethedon 47 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Is this naruhina?!
Mango Dango chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
It's like pokemon
But with scrolls
And ninjas
Guest chapter 35 . 8/31/2015
I'm back, again, re-reading this fanfic. Mainly, because I still can't get over how unique the plot line is. I'm hopeful that you will update soon. It's stories like this one that keeps me coming back for more.
Although, I am quite worrisome that you won't be updating soon because it said that this story was last updated in 2012. Omg. Pleeeaasseee, please, update. For the sake of my sanity. Lol. I love this story.
Btw, I'm not signed in at the moment. But you can find me as RubyJeweler. :))
Wishing you the best.
gamingbookworm chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
I wonder how far Neiji is gonna get when he fights Hinata. After all, Hinata knows she absolutely cannot allow herself to die just to satisfy him.
gamingbookworm chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
To be honest, your first couple chapters didn't really grab me. I'm not so into reading about Hinata being browbeat by her family, as essential to her character as it is. And the summary stilll gives off OP warnings to my brain. But people keep recommending this fic, so I skipped to a random middle chapter. Well now I'm convinced so it's time to push through and read it all!
slstmaraudersjple chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
Not gonna lie - kiddy team 8 is totally adorabs! Just missing Kurenai but parental older gens are awesome! I adore this fic! Can't wait to see where you take this! :)
viper chapter 35 . 7/27/2015
Please update ur stories, they are awesome. love Hinata
SasuNarulover49 chapter 35 . 7/27/2015
I love everything about your story!
UPDATE SOON!
LilBlueBear chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
So, rereading this probably for the tenth time, but I really hope nothing happened to you and that you would continue this wonderful fanfic!
satsura kurotsuchi chapter 35 . 6/20/2015
Excuse me, but Will you make the next chapter..?
I have read this fanfic over and over and hoping the next chapter Will Come. Can you posting it, if you do I saying thanks
Guest chapter 35 . 6/6/2015
I Hope you update!
Crack-jouchan chapter 28 . 6/3/2015
Bwahahaha! It was like an animal party! A shark in the pond xD good god!

It seems Hinata has a new friend in Ino! I'm glad.

Kiba and co. are totally wrapped around her little finger even if the bae doesn't know it xD just like their parents and the Hokage. She's just too cute and innocent!
1,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »