Reviews for Summoner Nin
NarHina chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
Nice I actually like the NaruHina and hope when Hinata finds out she will pissed at the Hokage and Sensais since she got special treatment while Naruto was left to fend for himself.

I know a summoning nin is special but I think having a tailed beast in him will make Naruto just as special.
NarHina chapter 29 . 10/20/2016
I like that we got some NaruHina and hope you make that the official pairing.

I think Naruto might have a crush on his ninja protector.
Kaede Kayano chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
Yes, pre-Chunin Exams Neji is still an asshole.

Sasuke and Sakura just get on my nerves.

The feels in this story are just... wow.

Please update!
NarHina chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
REALLY! You fucked up, she 8 for god sake and you make her genin.

You can't just promote her like that becoming genin is not that easy.

Your forcing everything way to much, he can't just promote someone at will, at least not an academy student, if she was an official ninja then yes you could promoter her from genin to chunin.

For gods sakes you shouldn't have done that, I mean seriously you just give her the rank gift wrapped, he's suppose to keep everything about her being the summoning nin on the down low right.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2016
Please update author-nim 。・・(_)・・。 I really love your story and would like to read more chapters~\(/)\
NarHina chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Really a mission when shes still a girl and not even a ninja yet, that was just a plot killer you can't keep making everything go Hinata's way like this it ruins the story.
NarHina chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
To much marry sue really sticking her with Anko and giving her more summons with almost no work for them.
NarHina chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Ok you are making Hinata to marry sue the Uchiha liking her so quickly and them giving her there own legendary summon.

The clans wouldn't have given her a summoning contract so easily no matter how talented she is.

It made no sense for the clan head to give her the scroll you should of had either his wife or Itachi give it to her behind his back.
NarHina chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Ok I see that summoner nin is special, but why does Hinata get to have as many summons as she wants.

Also the Uchiha training her followed by the Nara is a bit to force, honestly the third taking the time to find her a tutor is way out of there when he couldn't do it for Naruto.

Also clans wouldn't let, or teach and outsider so easily.

You would have been better off making there wife teach Hinata semi part time, not enough to make to big of change, but enough to raise her confidence a bit and have her become medic, with above averaged taijutsu.
NarHina chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Nice chose starting off with Hinata's mom's death and having her getting the scroll somewhat reasonable.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/10/2016
Hi there I love your work it is a shame you have finished the story. I have read it so many time that I lost count please make a sequel too it. Maybe you just forget about it and are not going to look at this again. Please write more. Puppy eyes. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee?
thiaway chapter 35 . 10/1/2016
Update
Komorebi-chama chapter 35 . 9/22/2016
This is so great! and at the same time Is so sad that I have found this wonderful fic so many years after its last update.
I love your story, I really do, the way you describe the characters, the time you take to really narrate a deep story, Your Hinata is so great, she is kind and shy, but so strong! she has flaws but also a great potential, also Kiba and Shino, they are so lovable here...Team 8 was always my favorite of the Rookie nine, they are so unite, so great together, they have a bond that is born from understanding and deep friendship they know each other, their power came from that (at difference of the tradition of team 10, or the endless search of power of team 7)...
I hope someday you update this, so we can see a greater team 8, and how Hinata grow everyday stronger, I'll like to see what her reaction would be in the attack of Konoha and when she realizes the truth behind the Uchiha massacre and the role of the Hokage, her fight with Nagato for Tora ...and why not to have a great romance (maybe with Naruto, maybe with Itachi)...I don't know...just read the continuation of this great great fic...for the moment this story will be in my favorites
Guest chapter 35 . 9/19/2016
like like like
Guest chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
It's been almost 4 years since the last update, man. Please continue thins, author-san! This is too good to be left unfinished! Probably the best story I've seen in .
1,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »