Reviews for Camcorder
More chapters please
Huggle-Of-Doom chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Aw, I liked this.
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Hmm, Question, why is Beastboy acting so scared? He's fought Slade before.

Right now he's acting like a bit of a wimp.

Good story nevertheless :-)
Fayari chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
Quick thing. It's Beast Boy who's been trained all his life to fight super villains, you know? Doom Patrol member since he was a kid, then a Titan soon afterward.

This was a great run, hope to read more from you.
NillyNarwhal chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
Beast Boy! shut up! Raven's trying not to die here! LOL
NillyNarwhal chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
btw just to let u know, it's Jump City, not Gotham City.
NillyNarwhal chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
i am now positive, this is gonna go to my faves! and now that i think about it, raven would look pretty good with bangs...
buddybuddy96 chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
so very very very good! I was totally hooked all the way to the end. I'll have to see if you have a sequel out yet. Or you've started one. Or something. I'm not making any sense anymore. :) LOved It!

BB96
LyokoWarirTitan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
good job so far, i like it. but, uh, it is "Jump City" not Gotham(that is batman's city) Depending on which robin you are talking about,(most think teen titan's robin is richard grayson) robin left Gotham after a fight with batman. next while i believe you are mostly correct about needing to have trained most of your life(since little) tobe a hero, some of them have trained. beast boy has had the most training after robin, he spent years with the "Doom Patrol"(after his parents cured him, died and had his second guardian die or give him up[do not remember which]). the "Doom Patrol" being much more training strict than the titans. Starfire is part of an alien warrior race, so she may not apply(?). raven has spent her entire life mentaly training her powers in azarath(although no physical(?) training)(spelling? I am on my pda no spell check.) most of this is just for your information, because I understand you need the reasons to split up the titans for the sake(? sake m) of the story. i like it so far, i will continue reading your fics in the background. LyokoWarirTitan, out(:)
Jessicupcake chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
XD

Reproduction(:

Aha, I wonder for an epilogue (technically it's an epilogue to an epilogue) they have kids?

Ahaha
Skaties chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
*0*
titanfan45 chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
Slade's dead and Beastboy and Raven are together finally and Beastboy gets to be idolised by his best friend. Who could ask for a better ending?
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
I had forgotten this story and just found it again. Great fight scene between Raven and Slade.
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
I highly doubt 'pressure points' a technique designed for man.. if that work at all against a man, would work on a completely different species.
Triva chapter 17 . 7/27/2009
Nice! This was really original and well-written.