Reviews for My Sweetest Downfall
Butterflies and Roses chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very cute. I love Regina Spektor dearly, and this has always been one of my favorite songs by her.

One thing, though: For the main characters tag you shouldchange it from Lily Luna P. to Lily Evans P. Lily Luna was Harry's daughter. It was a simple mistake. :)

~Rose
Nikolerrrawer chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aww. I thought it was cute.
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
My friends were singing this song during choir practice today and I recognized the lyrics from somewhere. Then I remembered reading this story and it clicked. Love the song and it's a cute one-shot. Good job!
gryffincri chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
you're such a good writer! im giving you a cyber pat on the back now. oh, and i havent heard that song, but i probably have, because two of my friends LOVE regina spektor, lol.

great little "ficlit" as you said. (hehe thats a cute word lol, mind if i use it?) i liked this oneshot, i think you should get randomly inspired a little more often. not THAT much, cause then you wouldnt even have time to eat or sleep or do normal daily activities, lol.
Suddy chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
OH like samson and delilah! But lmao, what's that gotta do with LJ? well written, though extremely random P love ya x
hunneybee108 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
that was awesome!

so not telling but u could tell too

ur an awesoem writer

i hope that you continue to do well in the future
Lil' Fairy chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This story is sweet and delightful. I like it.