Reviews for First Steps
XfallenstarO chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Very well written!
blackflame28 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
it's a little late now (it's 1am) for me to read the third chapter but i really like this story. It's so rare to see a BSC fanfic that has Abby in it, never mind the main character! I look forward to getting back to it.
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Cool Story.

Update soon.
sdsd chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
“If there’s even a scratch on my car, I’ll fuckin’ knife you.”

HAHA!

I love Abby, she's my favorite and please!

Update more often!
authorette22 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Great story. Update quicker.
KristyandCary chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Is this going to be a Kristy/Cary couple. I love the story. I like Abby she's one of my favorite charaters. Add more.
xxevereverafter chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I love this story, and I really like how you gave a new perspective on Abby. Update soon!
trixyflixy chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
I really like this story so far. I've never really been a fan of Abby but I am liking this perspective of her. I hope you update!
mel5224 chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I was happy to see another chapter, and I definitely felt for both Anna and Abby in this story. Abby reminds me a lot of Kristy with the way she just says what's on her mind without much regard to how it will affect those around her. I think this is a really great story with complex characters that have human flaws in them. You make your characters relatable. I can't wait for the next update!
McKay chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is a good beginning! I'll definitely be watching for updates.

One quick note: it's "reverie," not "revelry."
mel5224 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This story is off to a fantastic start, I'm already hooked! I think you've captured everyone's personalities perfectly and aged them all reaslistically. I can't wait to read more.
oneoneohohone chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
very promising start, you've already grabbed my attention, which casn be hard to do, hehehe. well wwritten and well thought out - can't wait for more!
lishbug chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
nice start. I really like Abby centered fics
Annie chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I like this a lot so far. The characters are pretty close to what I'd imagine they would be like as they got older - Kristy was so bossy that it makes sense the other BSC members would leave her behind, especially since she never really grew or got more mature as time went on. And I could see Dawn getting into trouble in CA and being sent back, and Stacey and Ethan totally had the type of break up/get back together relationship that you portray. Overall, I think this is a great start.
Maile Skye chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I only know Abby from fanfics and the one superspecial I read with her in it, but I like the girl you're writing about. I can't wait to see how the dynamics continue and what will happen in Abby's life. Keep it up!