Reviews for No Burden to Carry
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This was really beautiful. I mean very well written and yeah, totally gorgeous.

I totally got "that" for the episode too. That Dean just didnt want to live without his Sammy.

Loverly. Thank you.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Yes, the scene where Dean locks the door to stay with Sam was perfect, could of been longer, I guess that is why I hit rewind on my tape and watch it more than once. Love Dean and the Impala scene also, just smiled while watching this episode.

I like your stories and I'm always happy to see a new one.

I loved this scene you wrote, it didn't need alot of words, just two brothers together. Dean didn't know what to say, but he had already said it back in the room, "You can't get rid of me that easily" and by his actions when he gave the Impala keys to the others, so they could leave.

I love Dean's line in your story - "Because none of this matters without you here," and the ending was perfect - 'He's carrying Sam - ever since the fire, out of the fire, away from the fire..and he is no burden to carry.'

I enjoyed this episode. I feel bad that I haven't liked all the episodes this season, this episode makes four that I can watch all the way through without fast forwarding. I know others don't mind all the depression and anger this season, but I miss the stories, mysteries, urban legends, brothers moments and jokes from the first season. (I also wish the Roadhouse would disappear)

This episode actually gave me hope that the stories might get better, (he gave us a great brother moment - been asking for that), maybe Mr. Kripke does read his mail.

Sorry for rambling, but I do want to say thanks again for sharing your stories with us and Happy Holidays.

Take care.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
loved it! it's the brother moments you know they have when their hiding from the cameras...cause dean and sammy are real people. yep. the boys needed to break a little to strengthen their bond and selves.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*bottom lip quivers*

Oh man...that almost made me cry. And that scene...DAMN! That was intense! “Who says I want to?” Holy crap, my heart almost stopped when he said that. I'm really starting to miss the Dean from last season...I need the SNARK!

Great tag! It was beautiful!
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Lovely. I don't think we're ever going to see the boys act this affectionate with each other on the actual show, so this one-shot was wonderful in many ways. It is very well written. Nice job with the present tense. I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to take a stab at that lol. Thanks for writing this!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Just so you know, this story shouldn't recieve ANY criticism, neither good or bad. This was...is...probably the greatest tag to that episode. It was well written, excellent in the characters moods that are foreign and very amazing. Great, Terrific Job!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
love it!

thanks!

VESPER
Master Li chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
awesome! this was such a cute story I would love this to have been in the show. It was brotherly but still believeable. Nice job!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
i loved this so well done, it was such an emotional episode, especially with dean not leaving sam, i think this sums it up perfectly
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This was amazing. I just finished rewatching Croatoan and I really wished there had been a scene like this in the episode. I'm glad that Sam finally gets that he is all Dean has left in the world. Can't wait to read any future work from you.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Don't give up on writing in the present tense! You made an excellent job of it, and I didn't notice a single slip! And you're so right - the clinic scene SHOULD have been longer, and you've more than made up for that with this.

OK so I'm off to find the Kleenex again... Think I used the whole box up when Sam started to cry in Croatoan though...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I haven't seen this episode yet but this definitely makes me anxious.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was excellent and I so needed it! That scene in the clinic has to be my favourite of all - so much emotion but I wanted more! You gave it to me - thank you!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*Flails helplessly*

OMG! I thought I was all cried out after Croatoan and that clinic scene but evidently not. This is a wonderful, gorgeous tag for a wonderful episode. We still didn't get a hug but your story with the boys sitting side by side and with Dean's arm around Sam made up for it. How Sam didn't have a complete meltdown after that clinic scene is beyond me.

*Sniffles some more*
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was a great scene. So much was implied in that episode. Thanks for bringing it out in the open.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »