Reviews for No Burden to Carry
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Very good peek at what we should have seen in that episode. These two lines were perfect:

“Because none of this matters without you here,” Dean answers honestly, casually. His sincerity and devotion to the concept is nearly tangible.

So for that, for Sam, he knows it won’t be too difficult to find the strength to carry on a little while longer.

The rest was good, too:) Thanks very much,

Kelly
Adrian Castle chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Hey

LIked that.

Later
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This was such an awesome story. I wish they would throw something like this into the show. They really should. Great job.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
you don't have to quit present tense i thought you wrote it very well and I was very happy to have just a little bit more.. i agree that scene of over-protective-brotherly-love could have gone on forever and I would have been very happy... great job.
Jayme chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I loved this. I wish they had some moments like this in the makes them human and not machines
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw. Sam crying makes me wanna cry too, lol. Awesome coda. Thanks for sharing.
Cupido chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Oh my god, thank you for this. That was so sad and beautiful. But I can't believe we didn't get to find out the friggin' secret! Aah!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i loved it. it was perfect timing i just finished watching "Croatoan" again and i loved this fic. good job.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Too bad the ep. didn't end just like that. *sigh*. That was really good. Thanks for sharing.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Sam breathes in deep but the air isn’t enough. Tears are starting to fall and he can’t control it. He’s not sure if he’s crying because he’s upset, or grateful, or angry, or an assortment of all those emotions. - God, you capture this feeling so amazingly well.

...

He’s okay with being the strong, faithfully loyal and the shamelessly silent big brother. Even if sometimes he wishes he wasn’t so okay with the silent, stoic bit. - Oh, Dean..

...

ok i'm really tired, or i would have copy and pasted more, but good job! when i got an email alert from you, i was like GRAYSCALE? WHAT? OMG! But yeah, it was this instead, which was still awesome. But PLEASE update Grayscale soon. I'm going to go crazy. Oh, and you better not EVER stop writing or posting EVER. Don't even joke about that. Seriously. I'm being serious. ..seriously.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
So often I read your episode tags, and at the end of each one I always think to myself, "Now THIS is how it should have ended. THIS would have saved thousands of dollars worth of potential therapy that these boys will have to endure after this whole mess ends."

And, once again, as always, you did not disappoint. Reading this makes me feel better about the end of the episode, even though I know this isn't how it went down, it just feels good to actually see a version where I can sigh happily at the end. You're incredibly talented at that, did you know? ;D

Poor Sam, how he doesn't have a major breakdown at the end of the actual episode is beyond me. I would have been a quivering mass of mush, if my siblings tried to do what Dean did. And Dean, so stoic and resolved, and resigned to his fate and helping Sam with dealing with it, and not regretting his decision one bit. It's so absolutely Dean.

The image of Sam's head on Dean's shoulder, and then Dean first hesitating, but then giving in to his need to lay his head on Sam's, is an image that will just stick with me. If we can't get these boys to actually hug, then they better as hell do this!

SilverKitten, I loved this. Best Croatoan episode tag so far (as many of your tags turn out to be the best, I'm not surprised). And can't wait to see an update on Grayscale!

Thanks so much for writing this.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I couldn't write myself out of a paper bag if I tried, but I read a whole hell of a lot, and your tense was fine. (If that means something from a non writer). Excellent emotional story and a great addition for a wonderful episode.
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
*SNIFFS* This makes me sad. But in a happy I like Sam/Dean comfort sort of way. Poor BOYS! This was GREAT and I loved the sadnes and Dean being tired...
kaly chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww, very nice tag to the episode. :)
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Liked it alot and most definitly better than how Kripke left us for the new year. Santa is definitly not coming to see him this year but I am with rock salt and coal for his stocking damn it. Loved that Sam I think finally understands that without him Dean doesnt really cares what happens to him.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »