Reviews for Pits
Devious Purrloin chapter 10 . 6/10
"'What, is there no angst in the world?'"
It's funny that you say that.
Devious Purrloin chapter 7 . 6/10
There are 24 of these chapters...
SunlitDarkness chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
Okay, so, I understand that this fic has been finished for like 8 years now. However, I came across the challenge of leaving at least one review on every fanfic I read. So that's why this review is here.
But namely, I'd like to thank you, Cordria, for leaving Pits up. I know that this story isn't the quality of writing that I'm sure you produce now. I know as a writer and creative individual, that looking back is sometimes very difficult and cringe worthy when you compare. So thank you for leaving it up. For allowing it to continue and be a staple of the Danny Phantom fanfiction group. I'm aware that I'm very very late to the party of Danny's online fans, but this means a lot to me. It means a lot to be able to search up these fics and read and be able to imagine what it must have been like waiting for the updates. So thank you.
Luna Lillyth chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
This story is very well written with Danny's mental state being thrown out of whack.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Beautifully written!
I love the story and all the characters. The descriptions are detailed and the plot is also laid out beautifully (sorry my vocab is quite.. short?). I also love how dark the story is. The unexpected plot twists are fun.

Can't stop reading this xD This dark story will probably lingers in my head for few weeks xD

Keep up the good work!
Jj chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
Best story ever! !
Jj chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
Heheheh anything you can do I can do better I can do anything better than you wait no you can't because you're dead
Guest chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
Okay, so I know that I'm a couple years late with this review, but I felt that I should post it regardless because oh my God, I LOVED this fanfic. The writing, plot, and characters were absolutely brilliant. It felt a little daunting at first because of the length of it. This fanfiction was longer than most novels (which usually fall under 110,000 words) by quite a bit. However, once I got into this, I literally could not stop reading. I read the whole thing (and the sequel) in 2 days and looked up fanart after. Cordria has crafted such a beautiful and dark story that stuck in my head for days after I'd finished it. This is by far my favorite fanfic and I strongly suggest that you take the time to read it if you like danny phantom at all.
bloodblossomtea chapter 24 . 4/14/2016
Here's a review 8 years too late.
You know when you find those fics that are monumental to a fandom because they're the epitome of what a good fanfiction should be? This is one of those, and I can't believe it took me this long to get around to reading it. I loved your ocs, especially Mica and LJ (whose image as a rat I found clever because he p much is one that conniving mofo), and the plot twists were I know you probably haven't thought about this story in a long time, but in case this review trickles it's way through the internet to you, i still have questions (because I'm so entirely enveloped in this universe you have here). Why Ember? I understood the thing about her death, but was there further symbolism behind Phantom taking her image that I didn't see? Who was Specter after all? She mentioned how her father would be proud, and I saw the parallel to Dani but never a real connection. Was she another clone? Made by Vlad or possibly Walker with Vlad's help? If so what would Vlad's motive be for creating her? (I'm sorry but Specter really interested me.) The next two questions aren't really relevant but in my head nonetheless: did Desiree escape or was it just the humans? Because poor bby was so sweet in this fic free her oml; and did the Pits have ceilings or something? I was wondering what the sky would look like in this micro-dimension because it wouldn't be the atmosphere of the ghost zone nor of the human earth, and I wondered if Danny could see that the whole time. Idk I just imagined the Pits like coliseums. These questions are hella late but I've been told nice reviews are always fun to receive, so I'm gonna make myself post it. Sorry if these questions are nit-picky, but lord I love the world you've created here and I just want mooooore. Thank you so much for writing this way back when; it's still an integral part of the Phandom and it's still freakin fantastic. 10/10 would read again
faedemonn chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
Fuck man, my HEART. It hurts. (In a good way)

I love this story to pieces and just,,,, thank you so much for writing it. Seriously. I love you
your gramdma chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
Wow this is amazing
Alucard-ships-drarry chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
XD "power level"
DoopDoop chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Dan-dan...bb...I'm sorry.

This fic is really good.
Why is it interesting seeing you hurting like this?
WhY?!
Traca chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
This is simply amazing... I mean this story just drags you in and doesn't let you stop wondering what's coming next! Gosh I love it, especially since Danny now has a sense of hope again!

Also on a totally related note, Silversun Pickups "The Pit" song just keeps getting more and more fitting to this fic. "Skin Graph" too. They're both really good background music to listen to while reading this, and the lyrics fit eerily...
PJforever chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
So you know how in some fanfictions Danny's English class goes into Danny's mind and sees his nightmares or memories? I think it would be awesome if it happened with this story. ;)
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »