Reviews for Pits
Traca chapter 17 . 10/1
This is simply amazing... I mean this story just drags you in and doesn't let you stop wondering what's coming next! Gosh I love it, especially since Danny now has a sense of hope again!

Also on a totally related note, Silversun Pickups "The Pit" song just keeps getting more and more fitting to this fic. "Skin Graph" too. They're both really good background music to listen to while reading this, and the lyrics fit eerily...
PJforever chapter 24 . 8/25
So you know how in some fanfictions Danny's English class goes into Danny's mind and sees his nightmares or memories? I think it would be awesome if it happened with this story. ;)
demimusa chapter 24 . 4/12
In these past 30 odd hours, I've been consumed by your fanfic. Hol t. I don't even know where to start. Last night I read until 4 am, slept for 3 hours, during which I dreamed an ending to the particular chapter I was on, and went to my volleyball tournament, during which I continued to read every spare moment I had. I'm done now and I'm just... blown away. It was like an addictive experience, I had to know what was going on, I had to keep reading. Incredible, to say the least.

I do have a few questions, but I may just be dense about it. Who was the young human who found the key? How's Former going to continue freeing the ghosts and people? Will he instigate rebellion after rebellion? Why were the green clad rebels even allowed to watch the matches? These aren't criticisms of your fic, just my musings. The fic itself, I have no complaints, besides maybe a persistent feeling of confusion that doesn't leave when I'm finished. But then again, that's probably still my problem and not yours.

Thanks again for writing, sorry this review is 6 and a half years late! Now, THIS is probably my favorite fic of all time. Honestly, I feel like a changed person... hahaa. Time to go recommend it to all my friends :D
Kataryanna chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
I haven't really reviewed any of these chapters, but this fanfic is incredible! I am completely in love with the idea of ghostly pit fights, especially with Danny involved. I just wish that a true sequel, with Danny coming to terms with himself and healing, was written by you. I know some people have written their own sequels, but most of them haven't been finished (or at least the one I read). Thanks for the story! Wish you all the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Ack! Who'd he kill? Who's this girl? Dani? No I don't think so... Mmmmhhhhh
Fade chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
That was AMAZING!
Thank you so much for being the awesome person you obviously are.
purrbaby101 chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
Why in the world did I never read this before? OMG. Cori, you scare me. That was brilliant. Terrifying, but brilliant. I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now after finally finishing it. Note that I read Final Exam years ago but never got around to Pits. I dunno why. I really don't. Now I have to reread Final Exam and see how much more sense it makes. My favorites list is slowly being overrun by your fics, you know. :P
EnderDragon21 chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Okay, I love you so much that you don't even know for writing this. Oh my god, this is, like, the best fanfic I have ever read. Oh my god. Just... I can't even put it into words.

ED21 out!
EnderDragon21 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I am going to throw you into the Pits and murder you. And that is final.

ED21 is murderously out
EnderDragon21 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Somebody took the actual key! I've figured it out! The gem with the seahorse on it is the actual key, Walker just put it in the hilt of the blade! And somebody took it! Hmmm... L'Jai is still a traitor to me -
EnderDragon21 chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Oh! The knife is a skeleton key in Walker's Pits! I've digured it out! Now, I have to see what happened to Danny...
EnderDragon21 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Holy. Crap.
So, I get the whole thing. Apparently, the ghost girl is just a ghost who looks extremely like Dani. And that ghost that she killed in the last chapter was some random ghost.
But man, that last bonus chapter? I mean, L'Jai! How could you?! So he WANTED Danny in the Pits? Dafuq is wrong with him?
EnderDragon21 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
...WHAT?! What's up with the bonus-thing?! That wasn't Danny though-right? Because his eyes were red! And was that Dani? It seemed like it, by the description. AHG! I AM SO CONFUSED!
EnderDragon21 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Um, so Skulker and Wuif are trying to save Danny? That's a new one...

ED21 out
EnderDragon21 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Is it Sam's scrunchie? Or maybe the picture? Hmm... Anyway, this girl needs some sense. Danny obviously killed her. But he wasn't in it. He didn't realize that he did, it was in a blur, but he does know he killed her. That's what's going on.

ED21 out!