Reviews for Pits
Beautifully written!
I love the story and all the characters. The descriptions are detailed and the plot is also laid out beautifully (sorry my vocab is quite.. short?). I also love how dark the story is. The unexpected plot twists are fun.

Can't stop reading this xD This dark story will probably lingers in my head for few weeks xD

Keep up the good work!
Jj chapter 24 . 7/9
Best story ever! !
Jj chapter 15 . 7/9
Heheheh anything you can do I can do better I can do anything better than you wait no you can't because you're dead
Okay, so I know that I'm a couple years late with this review, but I felt that I should post it regardless because oh my God, I LOVED this fanfic. The writing, plot, and characters were absolutely brilliant. It felt a little daunting at first because of the length of it. This fanfiction was longer than most novels (which usually fall under 110,000 words) by quite a bit. However, once I got into this, I literally could not stop reading. I read the whole thing (and the sequel) in 2 days and looked up fanart after. Cordria has crafted such a beautiful and dark story that stuck in my head for days after I'd finished it. This is by far my favorite fanfic and I strongly suggest that you take the time to read it if you like danny phantom at all.
bloodblossomtea chapter 24 . 4/14
Here's a review 8 years too late.
You know when you find those fics that are monumental to a fandom because they're the epitome of what a good fanfiction should be? This is one of those, and I can't believe it took me this long to get around to reading it. I loved your ocs, especially Mica and LJ (whose image as a rat I found clever because he p much is one that conniving mofo), and the plot twists were I know you probably haven't thought about this story in a long time, but in case this review trickles it's way through the internet to you, i still have questions (because I'm so entirely enveloped in this universe you have here). Why Ember? I understood the thing about her death, but was there further symbolism behind Phantom taking her image that I didn't see? Who was Specter after all? She mentioned how her father would be proud, and I saw the parallel to Dani but never a real connection. Was she another clone? Made by Vlad or possibly Walker with Vlad's help? If so what would Vlad's motive be for creating her? (I'm sorry but Specter really interested me.) The next two questions aren't really relevant but in my head nonetheless: did Desiree escape or was it just the humans? Because poor bby was so sweet in this fic free her oml; and did the Pits have ceilings or something? I was wondering what the sky would look like in this micro-dimension because it wouldn't be the atmosphere of the ghost zone nor of the human earth, and I wondered if Danny could see that the whole time. Idk I just imagined the Pits like coliseums. These questions are hella late but I've been told nice reviews are always fun to receive, so I'm gonna make myself post it. Sorry if these questions are nit-picky, but lord I love the world you've created here and I just want mooooore. Thank you so much for writing this way back when; it's still an integral part of the Phandom and it's still freakin fantastic. 10/10 would read again
faedemonn chapter 24 . 3/18
Fuck man, my HEART. It hurts. (In a good way)

I love this story to pieces and just,,,, thank you so much for writing it. Seriously. I love you
your gramdma chapter 24 . 1/28
Wow this is amazing
Alucard-ships-drarry chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
XD "power level"
DoopDoop chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Dan-dan...bb...I'm sorry.

This fic is really good.
Why is it interesting seeing you hurting like this?
WhY?!
Traca chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
This is simply amazing... I mean this story just drags you in and doesn't let you stop wondering what's coming next! Gosh I love it, especially since Danny now has a sense of hope again!

Also on a totally related note, Silversun Pickups "The Pit" song just keeps getting more and more fitting to this fic. "Skin Graph" too. They're both really good background music to listen to while reading this, and the lyrics fit eerily...
PJforever chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
So you know how in some fanfictions Danny's English class goes into Danny's mind and sees his nightmares or memories? I think it would be awesome if it happened with this story. ;)
mxmusa chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
In these past 30 odd hours, I've been consumed by your fanfic. Hol t. I don't even know where to start. Last night I read until 4 am, slept for 3 hours, during which I dreamed an ending to the particular chapter I was on, and went to my volleyball tournament, during which I continued to read every spare moment I had. I'm done now and I'm just... blown away. It was like an addictive experience, I had to know what was going on, I had to keep reading. Incredible, to say the least.

I do have a few questions, but I may just be dense about it. Who was the young human who found the key? How's Former going to continue freeing the ghosts and people? Will he instigate rebellion after rebellion? Why were the green clad rebels even allowed to watch the matches? These aren't criticisms of your fic, just my musings. The fic itself, I have no complaints, besides maybe a persistent feeling of confusion that doesn't leave when I'm finished. But then again, that's probably still my problem and not yours.

Thanks again for writing, sorry this review is 6 and a half years late! Now, THIS is probably my favorite fic of all time. Honestly, I feel like a changed person... hahaa. Time to go recommend it to all my friends :D
Kataryanna chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
I haven't really reviewed any of these chapters, but this fanfic is incredible! I am completely in love with the idea of ghostly pit fights, especially with Danny involved. I just wish that a true sequel, with Danny coming to terms with himself and healing, was written by you. I know some people have written their own sequels, but most of them haven't been finished (or at least the one I read). Thanks for the story! Wish you all the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Ack! Who'd he kill? Who's this girl? Dani? No I don't think so... Mmmmhhhhh
Fade chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
That was AMAZING!
Thank you so much for being the awesome person you obviously are.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »