Reviews for Pits
malphigus chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Oh, man. My eyes widened like nothing before seeing a little human girl..

Let's just hope he won't do it? This is one of the most horrifying and angsty fics I have ever read..
Sirina77 chapter 24 . 3/6/2013
This is the most well written, excellently developed and character driven story I have come across on this site. The detail and pacing are both perfect. The emotions expressed by the characters are completely believable and I found myself entirely invested in them. I first read this story years and years ago and to this day it is still my favorite internet story I have yet to find. Thank you Cordia, for sticking it out through the thick and thin, and writing this masterpiece of fan fiction.
mottal chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Hm, I was right. Something about the Former though... he slipped up and almost said "we'' I can't believe Danny didn't catch that. I bet Walker didn't just adopt him, he also adopted his sibling. And that is who Walker is using against him.
And, aww the box ghost D: at least he comes back, and was slightly helpful.

This story is just a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a tortilla shell.
mottal chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I absolutely am in love with this story. Why did I wait till now to review? I love the darkness and angst, also the mysteries and plot are addictive. I just cannot stop reading.

LJ stole walkers knife, didn't he? It took me till this chapter to figure it out. Danny mentioned him not having it, and LJ said what he stole was bloody, and Danny described it as always being bloody. So I assume I'm right. I love me some mysteries. Although I'm confused about that bonus part, I'm guessing that's the ghost Danny will have to face next?
Eques Pirate chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
I have to say that I was OBSESSED with reading this over the past three days. It was to the point that I was up past 4am and I barely noticed. This has been absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to see what else you have! You said a few chapters back that you are a good editor; scratch that out-you are a wonderful writer, not matter what first drafts turn out to be ;)
ADakaJMJD chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
... Well, Im glad the schizophrenia kicked back in ;P

Once agaon, I must commend you on another excellent story! And as for your "Im not a good writer" comment, a writer is more than just their grammar, and nothing comes out award winning in the first draft. I'm a pretty good writer, but Im not that good. Sure, your grammar could use some work, and maybe you (and me) need to start outlining stories before you (we) begin writing, you are still a rather good writer! You come up with geat plots, deep and nuanced characters, and you bring the already existing characters of Danny Phantom to life. I probably would not have brought Walker to life as you have, to be completely honest. I would have been much more 2-D, pun intended! And as for adding to the complexity of the ghost zone and other setting-related things, you used a lot of conventions, but you still managed to make them slightly original. The way you described Danny's ghostly abilities were really thought provoking, and I liked it.

So don't say that you are a bad writer because you have typical first drafts. You are a very good writer, and this story is evidence of that!
ADakaJMJD chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Well... I miss schizophrenic Danny a bit, but at the same time, Im digging this new mix of Danny and Phantom. It'll be interesting to see how /that/ plays out... :}
ADakaJMJD chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
The only thing that's consoling me right now is the fact that this story is complete. And I think I have the ghost light thing figured out too, but I'm not entirely sure... Love the details and perspective. It's great!
ADakaJMJD chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
... Oh boy. I'm going to be up all night with this! I want to know who this mystery (man?) is, and who the girl is. I certainly have my suspicions... But still. Another excellent story now.
xxClueless1xx chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Wow, this is amazing! It was so good that I forgot to review! This is so awesome! *squeal* Yay, on to the next chapter!
artemide68 chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
It's interesting to see the way you write this story, doing a short, raw draft and then editing it to look better. It looks really useful if your mind is swarming with ideas and you need to get them down quickly before you loose your focus. I'm definitely going to copy it someday ;P
Needless to say, as long as the writer and the editor are the same person, you definitely are a good writer. I just love how you started the story, it reminds me a bit of V for Vendetta :)
I usually don't like this genre of story, but you definitely hooked me up. I'm a few chapters from the end now, can't wait to see what happens
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
This is sad
Guest chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
You ARE a good writer, the biggest mark of being a good writer/author is being able to go over your work (edit as you put it) multiple time to make it better.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
Great story!
7-12m3 chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Quite possibly my favorite Danny Phantom fic of all time. Great job!
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »