Reviews for In Between
Solyom2 chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
A real epic story! The characters are well-written, the plot is exciting.

It was good to read an IT story which depends on the book and the original characters.
Stevie Wayne chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
GothicCheshire chapter 45 . 11/1/2010
I don't really know how to review this. This is an old work, as you've said, but I feel that it deserves a review, if only to push it into the eight you had it, instead of the seven it's at.

I found this story to be absolutely incredible. I understand how you would be rather iffy about your OC, but I found that the way you kept her separate, yet a part of the group very well done, I never found her overly irritating, and as a character she was interesting. I suppose that makes it a compliment on your own character if she was indeed more of a self insert than anything else.

The plotline was interesting, the pacing (when it got started) was wonderful, and I found it to be very well written, minus a few spelling mistakes that I will not hold against you because it's old. So, yeah. Very good story, very sad you don't have more reviews. For as old as it is, and as sparse as the collection of It fanfics may be, it certainly deserves more than that... Bravo.

Insanity Signing OFF!
GofG chapter 45 . 8/9/2007
It's BS that this story has 6 reviews. Absolutely a crime. This is one of the most amazing fics I've read on this site. Maybe the only one that was better was a complete Harry Potter fic that was about 400 pages long... In any case...

Are you going to continue writing King fics? I would love to read them.
Blondie chapter 45 . 5/25/2007
Wow. That's about all I can say. You are an amaxing writer, right up there with Stephen King himself. Keep dreaming, keep writing. Aim with your eye, shoot with your mind, kill with your heart, Sai.
Walks with Scissors chapter 21 . 4/10/2007
Probably one of your best chapters so far, excellent.

I'm struck once again at how well you write the characters dialogue, I had thought you were weak on a few of the characters to start with but as you go along I'm seeing you get more comfortable with them.
Walks with Scissors chapter 15 . 3/10/2007
I have to admit that I had a very hard time starting to read this story. I made probably a half dozen false starts before I finally got past the first two chapters. After that I read the entire thing in one sitting.

I am impressed with the story in general, and the characters in specific - You seem to have a very good grasp on the mannerism and speech patterns of Ben, Beverly, and Mike in particular. Stan I'm not so sure about, but I don't think this is your failing as much as it was King's. Stan was a somewhat vague character in much of the book anyway.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I like how you write about the difference using a bow and arrow to kill versus a gun. It's short, but intriguing, the idea of "some animal dead with pieces of mankind stuck in its belly." I'm not sure what this has to do with IT, but I will continue reading and reviewing to see where this goes. My suggestion is to space out your paragraphs, and also, not to leave an author's note about the story starting out slow. Let the story stand on it's own-some stories are meant to start slow and then move quickly and that's okay. Keep writing!
Vincent Kinneas chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I'm liking this so far, must say. _ You've got Bill's stutter down perfectly, which I love because I've always had trouble writing stutters, heh! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Interesting prologue. I assume this is from Mike's POV. I look forward to where you to seeing where you go with this.