Reviews for The Activist
andysanime chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Really good job.
yakiyuki5044 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
i like yugi has an innocent heart...!
Nekochan12190 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
please post the sequals
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
I think you should definitely make a sequel. Feral Yugi and Exposed both sound really good; I can't wait to read them. About the Anzu bashing, I think it's a bit OOC, but if it works for you, go ahead and do it.
Shiaziyu chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
YAY! thank u, thank u, thank u so much "can't stop jumping up and down" I really love this story, even though it isn't done... So update soon please!
A.YamiYugi chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Yes, finally I could log in v.v;

Anyway I'm glad to hear that you'll be doing both sequels.

I say YES to Anzu bashing
yuuhikari chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
very good

i like it
Nekochan12190 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
i think Exposed should be the sequal
Mo0Chroi chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Hm, 3 good ideas, im sure that u've already got a plan for each... *looks thoughtfull 4 about an hour* I like 'em all! I think that if you find a way to mesh them 2gether, that would be awsome. I think something like this, imagine!, Yugi's abilities get known 2 the public, they take him, without knowing that his powers r growing and hes having a hard time controling them, and they experiment on him, taking his humanity slowly away. The problem: while hes at the lab or what ever he was in, he goes into heat.
Adsica chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
The stories all sound great but exposed sounds the most interesting.
Doragon-chan chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
i would like to see either feral yugi or exposed (really both sound cool).
A.YamiYugi chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Kawaii! Loved it - Yugi's gift is so cute and perfect for him. Anzu is a bitch I I really don't like her. It'd be better if Yami just sent her to the Shadow Realm. She's so mean to Yami's poor Yugi T.T Anyway Loved it
NightAssassin chapter 1 . 12/10/2006