Reviews for Tsubasa: Revolutions
levysbookshelf chapter 9 . 4/10
I love this story!
EThomTasia chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
I absolutely love, love your story! It was amazing! I couldn't stop reading, I had to stay up at night just to finish it, it's crazy good!
Nathalaia chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
First of all: Oh God, I love those comments! Those that comes in the middle. Fai's thoughts and so. I smiled everytime x'D Which isn't that good, given that I'm reading at school. Woops...

Anyway! Your writing is amazing, although you forget a character or two now and then. The language is kind of simple, somehow, but that's fine~

The plot was good too and you managed to keep the characters in.. Well, character. Maybe except for Fai's thoughts, but who knows what he's thinking?

About the endings. I think I like the first one better, actually. Because.. Well, then the chances of this actually happening is bigger xD 'Cause Fai would be cold towards Kuro-tan~

Aeh. Mh. But I also like the second ending, though

And about the OOCs... I usually hate them, but this time I didn't. So that's good

Ah.. Well. I think that's it.

Good work with this story! :D

Oh, and another thing: I reeeeally liked the dream-part with Fai and Monagan's (don't remember his name.. Forgive me) blood. And after that. Iiih~

Well, til next time!

~ Nathalaia ~
ma chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
the fluffy end was so much better than the canon one. so thank you for writing this sweet end.
Anne-Nonymous chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
Wow that was so cute lol you made a really good story. I like both endings. The canon-ish one keeps to the original story plot but I also liked the fluffy one :3
roughewn chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I have recently become a fan of tsubasa and I must say that I absolutly LOVE your story! It will definately be posted as one of my favorites.-J
drana0 chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
I prefer the fluffy ending, but I think the canon-one fits better into the story :b..

Good work
applepielover chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
Wow. This was really well written. Good sentence structure, use of literary devices, and character interactions. Wow. :-)
radioactive edelweiss chapter 17 . 10/3/2008
I don't think I reviewed your story before, in any case it must be one of the best I've ever read

It's beautifully written and it's plot is catchy ((for the lack of a better word))

Personally, I loved both endings...though I have a soft spot for fluff

Keep up the good work!

hi chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
I loved your story in my opinion you should keep both endings on fanfic.
Ppleater chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
:D I friggen loved this story. Usually I don't like it when it's in first tense, but just like the author of my favorite series (The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, READ IT!) your writing seems to suck me in. This was briliant and origional, and I loved Kimi and Kia _ I think I liked the fluffy ending better, but that's just my inner fangirl speaking. It probably wouldn't happen. But with clamp you never know, so lets hope! *crosses fingers* Loved this a whole lot, write more KuroFai please!
Foofmeister chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
That was possibly THE best story I've read! You are an AMAZING writer!
Mirocchi chapter 17 . 6/21/2008
I loved it. Absolutely loved it. _ First I thought "I'll just read one chapter per day, so I'll have something to do for a while." But I couldn't do it. XD I printed few chapters, 'cause I wanted to read them just before I started to sleep. I've read a lot of KuroFay lately, and this is one of the best fics. It's actually one of the best fics I've ever read (with any pairing), and I've read quite a few.

I read both endings. I liked the fluffy one better, but think the best would have been something from middle. Like Fai deciding that he won't tell Kurogane anything, but Kurogane sees through his lies. But it's just what I think, and I liked the both endings like they are, too. _

I liked the way you write a lot. I like to write from characters point of view, but it isn't always easy. You managed it really well. What you could use is a good beta, and just to look out for spelling errors (I'm the best one to talk. X"D).

But still, thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it. _
Aynessa chapter 16 . 5/18/2008
I love the fluff ending a lot better, simply because I can't stand seeing Kuro and Fai go through so much angst, finally reveal their love for each other, have one beautiful night together, and then have nothing but angst left until Kuro re-proves his point by cutting off his arm to save his dear Fai. HOWEVER...I totally had a dream last night about this ending (I've been soaking up your fanfics all day yesterday...totally procrastinated my homework too...resulted in my dreaming about KuroFai mwuahahah)...I dreamed that in Nihon, after Fai gives up and decides to let down his walls again, (This is payback, Kuro-sama!), Kurogane comes to Tomoyo-hime and asks her if she can show him what really happened in the Dynn world...I dreamed that Tomoyo-hime showed him with her powers, connecting Kuro-tan to one of Fai's nightmares during the night, and then Kuro has to spend time letting it all soak in - that he and Fai shared love, and then Fai risked everything to get his soul back, but pretended that his heart wasn't breaking when Kuro remembered nothing. And then he comes to Fai's room during the next night to confront him about it. Bwahahaha. Such a good dream. I thought briefly of writing it down, then realized that I would be stealing your own story just to make my own epilogue for it, LOL. So I stopped and continued MY fanfic instead. :3
Shkira chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
It was a long search for me to find a good, complete, Fai-centric KuroFai adventure story! Drabbles are wonderful and all, but we also love Tsubasa for the action! And you delivered beautifully. I really liked your characterizations. I think "Captive" was my favorite chapter, you played that out REALLY well and it, along with the rest of the story and events, were very believeable. I also like the dual-endings. The canon one fits it perfectly into Infinity world and the fluffy one leaves it open for more (Who says they can't have more good times before Fai gets all "Kurogane" like in Infinity? ~_) Overall, an AWESOME story. You had me gripped all throughout it and I really enjoyed reading. _ Thank you!