Reviews for Snarktastic
sarafine-ecleips chapter 9 . 2/27
*roflmao* oh Rodney
Ardeliah chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
This one is freakin awesome! The only way it could be better is if he were Batman.
Fell4 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
XD

I love Carson SO MUCH!

Totally worth going over the 100 word limit. Why IS there a word limit ANYway? XD

Fell4
Fell4 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Ohhhh, McKay. Ohhh. If there was ONE thing, NOT to do... Is to say something like that! Ha! He did deserve it, the prick...

Fell4
Tania-R chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
Superman!
Tania-R chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
Oh nice one! I love the dirty stuff! fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
Tania-R chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
That remark by Sheppard doesn't surprise me one little bit. Our dear Lt. Colonel really is a hussy. Bless Him.
Tania-R chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
That was so sweet. I miss Carson so much sometimes my teeth hurt.
Tania-R chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
You Killed Off Sheppard! hehehe...calming down now...taking a few breaths...I thought this was very sweet...I don't mind slash too much...but I didn't see this as slashy...I think when you have been through the things that these...(taking another breath)...guys have been through...you do have a bond...that is just as strong as love...so I wouldn't call this slash at all...but I beg of you please don't scare me like that again (I still haven't gotten over Carson and I don't think I ever will :-(
Tania-R chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Oh that is cute :-) I can't remember if we ever got the cats name on the show?
Tania-R chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh how beautiful! LOL When I read the introduction I thought it was about his own teeth. Beautifully executed for a 100 words! By the way whose baby is it?
Blueninja33 chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
I'm not up to speed with the first three seasons (which I'm working on) but let me ask, did Rodney actually hook up with all those people? Or is it just something you made up?
Blueninja33 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Hahahahahahahaha!
everg8er23 chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
This is the funniest drabble yet! I'm not into slash, but the idea of a cookie... Oh, boy. HILARIOUS!
RedHeadReader chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
oh my god. laughing is soo what i need, thank you. this is so funny!

RHR