Reviews for After All
katbaby chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
What a great story. I loved the gifts Clark gave Lois through the years. How you treated Richard's memory was so respectful. As always, your writing is beautiful, and time flew as I lived in your Superman universe. As for your note at the end... what will Jason think indeed! Can't wait to see what you write.
Kaeberlily chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
I have to say, I'm VERY curious to see what happens when Jason finds out that his real parents are sleeping together...this could get interesting...hehehe
MsSupaFan chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
OMG! I don't know HOW I miss this story! GREAT Stuff! Please write more soon!
Anieline chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Wow... what a great story! Just beautiful. I loved it! :)
GladiatorGoddess chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
“By the way, I broke the headboard,” he mumbled against my mouth. “Sorry.”

Haha, so cute, so funny

adorably written, you have a lot of talent.
solojones chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
First of all- another grand story. I just commented on In the Shadow of my Father that I wanted to see what became of Clark and Lois, silly me. Glad I came right to this one to see. The thought of them being apart all those years is heartbreaking, but bringing them back together is great! Oh and I just love the way you portray Clark... he may play up his dorkiness at work, but he's still kind of a real dorky farmboy at heart.

Second- of COURSE I want to know what Jason says about this! Haha, poor guy, this would be a bit uncomfortable.

Third- actually Superman's not the fastest man on earth: that's The Flash. They had a race... although the original Flash, Barry Allen, is dead now anyway. But still...

but enough comic book geeking from me. Great story! Keep writing!
Saavikam77 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Hehe! I'm positively giddy after reading this! No matter how awful things were for so long, Lois and Clark still managed to find a way to be together, as they were always meant to. And all the little gifts that Clark had bought for Lois... I just wanted to cry when I read that. That's love... _

Don't think I reviewed for the first three chapters: I was so glad that Clark came to Lois as himself, sans the suit. Then to have him scared out of his mind because he was afraid, after all these years, that he might still hurt her... Poor Clark! It was perfectly Lois that she basically pounced him, deciding, well, gosh darn it, we're gonna do this whether you like it or not! :P

Loved it, loved it, loved it! :D
Arhazivory chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
Story was great Alphie. I am looking forward to that sequel.
ksb chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Aw. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm finally feeling some Christmas spirit: I just needed a little fanfic kickstart, which you so graciously provided. This chapter was so sweet: Lois and Clark's morning-after conversation-especially regarding the gifts he'd been giving her for years-was everything I'd ever hoped these two would finally say to one another.

I sincerely hope you do continue with this storyline. After all, you can't just drop a teaser like that at the "end" and leave it be! I can only imagine Jason's reaction to this turn of events: I eagerly await whatever comes next.
MrsMosley chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Lovely, yummy story. :)
Shannon chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Jason say's "it's about time"?

Wonderful story, written beautifully.
Irene chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Wicked!

You are the best!

Can't wait for the next chapter. You are my favorite writer in the fandom. The caracters trully come alive, the dialogue is excellent and story seems to flow so naturally.

Please, pretty please more?

Irene
LostSchizophrenic chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Yes, well, you'd better add the "more" soon...Great job!
Kate chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Oh yeah, definately curious about how Jason will react :)
Leli1013 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
I can't wait to read Jason's reaction! And I love all of the meaings in Clark's presents over the years. Very sweet.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »