Reviews for After All
lere chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Oh, thank you! Thank you for a fantastic story. You healed my heart because I was so depressed after reading the other two. I like angsty but Clark is such a good guy... He deserve happiness! And I'm a HUGE CLois fan. And if you want to write more I can say just one thing: GO FOR IT GIRL!

Warm hugs from Brazil, my friend.
mistressbabette51 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Hehe, indeed. That was awesome. Christmas "Clark's" way. Wonderful. My favorite parts were Clark's Xmas presents to Lois over the years. I'm choking up here...(more tissues, please... snift!) I love your writing; you are amazing. Thanks again.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Aw...I thought the Xmas stuff went really well. After all, you mentioned the boxes (unopened Xmas stuff) in a previous chapter.

Where do you get these fic challenges? I'd like to participate. Will you send me a link?
Kala Lane-Kent chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
I think you did an amazing job here, both with the emotional longing (not just the physical, which we all *know* is there) and the reality of it. I loved it that she's determined to have all of him once and for all. There are just too many quotes for me to pin them down, Alphie. Brava!
Kala Lane-Kent chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
A perfect ending to a perfect story. You've done an amazing job of showing the joys and sorrows of fixing this relationship. I'm with the others, I loved seeing him spoil her and winced as we discovered how un-'odd' those little gifts were. And her frustration at the loss of time with him. Bit my lip more than once during 'After All'.

And I'd love to see you continue this. *LOL* Poor Jason, is he in for the shock of his life! So looking forward to seeing a followup.
AgiVega chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
That was lovely - Clark's decorations, the little gifts he'd bought Lois for Christmas... and Lois's confession that she only ever wanted HIM :)

Hope to see more of this storyline *winkwink* How old exactly are Clark and Lois at this point? Somewhere in their forties, right? Would it be too late for Lois to have a second child? Just wondering...
heartnut chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Ah, it's CHRISTMAS, be NICE to Jason! Let him figure it out at his house and be accepting, poor bloke.

You've created such a special AU here-I love every moment of it.
htbthomas chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
We made love like teenagers, randy and wild and out of control. - I love this image!

I hadn’t been expecting that. He’d said twice now that the sun was up. I should have known that the sunshine would draw him out of bed. - Also a great image. I never really thought of that! Farmers and Krptonians really were a good match.

“Not really. You have a choice between walking into the living room or being carried into the living room.” He put in helpfully. - Helpfully! *smirk*

And I Love the food from all over the world! SO cute, and SO Clark.

I smirked at him. “Yes, they were. And so totally random.”

He shook his head. “There wasn’t anything random about any of them.” - When we find out that every little gift was some sort of memento... OMG! How romantic! How tragic!

I really DO want to see a continuation of this story. The fantasy I had when it ended is Lois and Clark arriving at the Christmas gathering together. Jason would immediately assume that they had simply arrived at the same time... and then he would look down and see... their clasped hands. *evil grin - ECQ mode here*
forever-young-88 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
YAYY!
forever-young-88 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. That's hardcore, right there. Shoot. About time that Lois Lane brought out the animal within.

HA. And her poor headboard! Brilliant. You're too much, Alphie.

Much love _.
Vandr chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Write more, write more! That was so fantastic Alphie. It was wonderful to see them happy together at last! I liked the gifts that Clark had been giving her, I guess Lois couldn't have known before what they meant unless he'd given them to her as Superman, but it was still very touching to see what he had done for her then, and now with the christmas decorations. (by the way, you wrote angle instead of angel).

So great, and I'll happily read anything more in this fabulous would you've created.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Oh, that was beautiful.
Sunny2006 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
There are no words...can not wait until the next chapter!
Arhazivory chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Damn...(Ned i say more?)
ksb chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Even though, as you said, this story belongs to Lois and Clark, I think you handled the Richard situation in one of the most feasible ways available. If he were to die, it would have to be of natural causes if there were to ever be the slightest hope of Lois, Clark, and Jason continuing or resuming a healthy relationship with one another. Nevertheless, he was a good man, and I'll always be a bit sad to see him go.

In happier news, I love that Clark blushes. As if he weren't already adorable (erm...hot) enough...
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »