Reviews for After All
ksb chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Fantastic all round. I'm so glad that Lois and Clark have finally found one another, especially after everything they've endured in the context of "In the Shadow of My Father." They deserve a happy ending (and a bit of smut never hurt anyone ;) ).
Vgerland chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Wow, that was hot. I just had to go take a cold shower before posting a review. This was gifted as a link on Saacikam's thread Aftermath at the Planet Fan Fiction in honor of her B'day. I feel as if I got a presnt too and my B'day is months away.

Anyway, Loved this story. I haven't read the other ones you wrote that are mentioned but may have to check them out time permitting.

Great job.
calsax chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I'm glad to hear that you're not done yet. Great chapter. I loved the tenderness and love displayed throughout!
calsax chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Great chapter, Alphie! The revelation of Supes/Clark having been only with Lois was so sweet. I loved Lois's take charge attitude and I am anxious to read the next chapter to see how things progress between them.
Kate chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I will definately come back for part four :)
AgiVega chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Aw... that was absolutely beautiful :)
AgiVega chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
That was lovely. I particularly liked the part where Clark admitted that the only time he'd had sex was with Lois, and Lois was totally shocked by the revelation :)
lere chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
OMG! I think I'll die any moment now... If I die, my Superman collection must be buried wuth me, please! Jesus, girl! The most fantastic smut chapter I read latelly. Romantic, tasteful, sexy, hot...*dies* .
mistressbabette51 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Ha, how exactly do you beta smut? Hilarious. I just loved this chapter. These two were ready, willing and they were .. eager, to say the least (fanning myself). Loved it. Is there any question, I'll be back? "No, not really." Thanks, Aphie.
heartnut chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
*raises hand* I've been here since the beginning, sweetie! Here for the duration! It's so hard to write smut-you did a good job. :)
htbthomas chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Oh, yes, Clark and Lois are definitely not celibate in the comics... in fact, it's a movieverse thing (which Smallville adopted) that was taken from the famous Niven essay. (You know which one I mean, right? I'll link if not. A total hoot). It was never even an issue in the comics.

Fave parts of Part 3:

I laughed. “You are so sexy when you’re flustered.” - Bingo! A huge part of the Clark charm. :)

Although I could now remember exactly what he had looked like – felt like all those years ago, nothing prepared me for the sensation of actually being able to touch him this way again. - That's just lovely. Memories are nice, but the reality... *melts*

It was as if the years melted away and time stood still for us in that moment. All the waiting, all the heart ache, all the pain vanished and was replaced with something more beautiful and divine than I could have wished for. My mind reeled at the impact of knowing this was real – he was real – and he was mine. - Wow, that's just exactly the feeling I have about these two. *sigh*

And the way she cries at the end... *sniff* Just what I imagined.

Wonderful! And tomorrow can't come soon enough!
Eviefan chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Okay I need a cold shower after that one, you did so well with this. It was beautifully written. Every emotion felt by both of them was written to draw me in to the story and it did draw me in. I knew he would take good care of her and he did.

I like how she took care of his needs first knowing that he needed that from her for the first time after such a long wait. WOW..This goes in my favorites...

Ella
Sunny2006 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
"He gave me a very pointed but loving look. “You’re the love of my life. How could I be with someone that wasn’t you? Anyone else would pale in comparison.”

Most amazing line ever! Such a great chapter...Can't wait for more!
Kala Lane-Kent chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
YES! You knew she was going to do it and 20 years doesn't change a thing. Alphie, that was great. *LOL* He can make all of excuses and use all the explainations he wants, but she'll always call him on it.

Broke my heart with the whole 'others' conversation. We all know the reality of the situation, but to hear him admit it and her reaction to knowing she was the only one were so breath-takingly spot-on. Beautiful job, love. Eagerly awaiting midnight.

mitzi 67 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
love it mate!I think a scene where clark asks Jason for

pointers would be hilarious.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »