Reviews for Lucid
Syren chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
On come on... You have got to update this story!
Syren chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well... I kina expected that ending... hahahahha... Poor kakashi!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
LOL Motherfucking Ino, everyone. That is some funny shit right there.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Shit son. Things are gonna be awkward now.
LaiChan chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
I know it's been so long since you've updated that you've probably given up in this fic, but hey, who knows, right? Anyway, you should know: there's still people who would very much like to read it should you ever decide to continue this story. It's pretty awesome. So here's to hoping. :)
Garnet Literature chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
I'm going to follow this story JUST IN CASE you ever feel like updating. I'd really love to read on.
Yorik chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Awww, please finish this :(
LaiChan chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
4 years since the last update. What a pity... :(
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I LOVED the references to chapter one. It's like it all ties up nicely. His beginning (first glance in her direction) and hers (her choice to seduce him) seem to stem from the same source, which makes it incredibly circular and well thought out.

May I repeat how much I loved it? I shall anyway.

I'm adoring this story. Like a child loves his baby blanket, his Captain Spiff Underpants, and his box of Chocolate SugarBombs. It's like an addictive downward spiral and I must admit, I was disappointed to see it end. Truly. You're leading it in an interesting direction and I am more than anticipating the next step like a predatory jungle cat.

Fangs, toga, wild hair, Tarzan whoop and all.

Best of luck on the makings of the next chapter and in real life! Hopefully you can help me religiously bow to you for the rest of my life. I truly admire your work and thank you deeply for publishing it!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
updattteeeeee tooo good to stop!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
You gonna update? I'd love to read more.
TigerLilyette chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
woooow i love it! very good job with this story;)
travellerslover chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
aww please update!
travellerslover chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
oh ho ho this is so so funny. I love it.
Fire Kitsune chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Awesome chapter! please update sooooon!