Reviews for Lucid
Annarova chapter 9 . 6/14
Sakura is in control and Kakashi is stumbling. I love it! Thanks for the great read :-)
Ketsweird chapter 9 . 6/4
Its so good
Sexy dream..you got it really bad kakashi.
Mushroom head...lol
Oh wow...i love it.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
You're an incredible writer and I would have loved to see how this story ended.
Moonstone Muse chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Why is this marked as completed? It feels like it was abandoned, all alone, just as things were getting SUPER funny. I laughed out loud at Naruto's comments about Neji. And then the whole deja vu for Kakashi in this chapter! I understand its not getting finished, but it was really funny while this story lasted!
Mass Romantic chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
So I realize that it's been 8 years since this has been updated, but I'm holding onto the hope that you'll eventually come back to this fic! You have an amazing grasp on who Sakura and Kakashi are; their actions and interactions never come across as uncomfortably mashed together. Your writing is a pleasure to read, funny and genuine and vulnerable and clever.
LaiChan chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I lost count just how many times I've read this fic. Your Kakashi is just my favorite out of every other one out there. Why, oh why write something so magnificently enticing as this and stop half way? D:
That's just too cruel...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
Love this fic - hope one day you have the time/inspiration to write more of it!
It's erotic - genuinely so - but that's perfectly balanced with not only plot, but the sense that there are darker undercurrents below the surface, that we've only caught glimpses of so far.

H.C. :-)
Thetriple4ham chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
He smelled like beef jerky? Lol But why are all nice fanfictions discontinued at chapter 9? Coincidence? :))
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Good fic, hope u continue
xgasai-yunox chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
No more? :( its been 8 years. I really really love this kksk fic. its different from what ive read
Shadowmage97 chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Will this be updated anytime soon? It's a really good story and you left it at a bit off cliff-hanger.
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
DAMN! THIS IS HOT! I WISH YOU CONTINUE THIS! I WANT THE SMUTTY SCENES ALREADY! AAHAHAH