Reviews for Lucid
LaiChan chapter 2 . 4/19
I lost count just how many times I've read this fic. Your Kakashi is just my favorite out of every other one out there. Why, oh why write something so magnificently enticing as this and stop half way? D:
That's just too cruel...
Love this fic - hope one day you have the time/inspiration to write more of it!
It's erotic - genuinely so - but that's perfectly balanced with not only plot, but the sense that there are darker undercurrents below the surface, that we've only caught glimpses of so far.

H.C. :-)
Thetriple4ham chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
He smelled like beef jerky? Lol But why are all nice fanfictions discontinued at chapter 9? Coincidence? :))
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Good fic, hope u continue
xgasai-yunox chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
No more? :( its been 8 years. I really really love this kksk fic. its different from what ive read
Shadowmage97 chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Will this be updated anytime soon? It's a really good story and you left it at a bit off cliff-hanger.
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
DAMN! THIS IS HOT! I WISH YOU CONTINUE THIS! I WANT THE SMUTTY SCENES ALREADY! AAHAHAH
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I read your promise to update soon (in 2008) and thought "LIAR!"; upright, pointing finger, belligerent expression and dreary black clouds... All the works. Sakura-style.

Still, I wish you would come back and make some noise. I've read your work and your talent is missed. Sincerely, I appreciate your humor and your style. Along with that bizarrely congruent Sakura... And dazzling Kaka-sensei. Take care of yourself!
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
WOW hah!
The Imperfect Me chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Hope you update soon!
Syren chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
On come on... You have got to update this story!
Syren chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well... I kina expected that ending... hahahahha... Poor kakashi!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
LOL Motherfucking Ino, everyone. That is some funny shit right there.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Shit son. Things are gonna be awkward now.
LaiChan chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
I know it's been so long since you've updated that you've probably given up in this fic, but hey, who knows, right? Anyway, you should know: there's still people who would very much like to read it should you ever decide to continue this story. It's pretty awesome. So here's to hoping. :)