Reviews for Noel
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That simple gesture is sweet in the end.
rockrose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this. I'm not at all a Beckett fan and I've never read a Liz/Beckett fic before this. But I actually liked it. I think you wrote it very realistically. I'm glad there's that tad bit of hope near the end, too. It's just a nice thought that even if Liz is stuck in the this forced marriage, this life she doesn't want, maybe things will still work out to be ok and not completely miserable. Great job.
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ah... that was sweet! and for Elizabeth's sake, I'm glad that Beckett was wearing a night shirt rather than just his under-wear. If I was in her place, and he was wearing his underwear, as soon as he got beside me in bed, i'd take a pillow and blanket and head out of the room. And when he asked, "Where the heck are you going?" I'll be like, "To sleep in the garage. You're in your undies."
stretchingthelimits chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aww thats so sad, yets it seems like she's almost happy at the same time!
Lady Eden Death chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aww...I quite like this. You captured their characters. Gah...I dunno what to say really. Thanks for the read! -
Becki Black chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
i love this beckett/elizabeth fic, ive been thinking about doing something like that myself so thanks for inspiring me
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This was actually pretty heartwarming! Excellent play on Elizabeth and Beckett's character! You captured Beckett's smugness and attitude perfectly! And man, Elizabeth was pretty cold to him (not that I can blame her). But it was nice though, in the end, when he finally considered her feelings. Perhaps he's not that bad after all.
P. S. Giovanni chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw, this is so cute!

Cutler finally gets a moment of love. Aw...
Riddle-Me-That chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I nomally hate Beckett/Elizabeth but you made it work. Good job!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
hmm. a very interesting, pseudo-soft side of beckett. quite nice.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Man, I want to meet the priest willing to marry those two together...

Ah, well, anyway it was a wonderful one-shot, deario. I actually don't harbor much contempt for Beckett unlike so many of my fangirl friends; I always like the 'bad guys' for some reason, though not necessarily in a screaming rabid fangirl on coke sort of way...never understood why...hmm.

Loved the witty banter between them. Very in-character.

Well done!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I really liked this! Normally I don't like Beckett, but neither does Elizabeth and about half of PotC fans, but I liked him in this. Excellent little Chistmas story!
silvia x chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Brava! This is excellent.
brokenoutoft chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Gorgeous, as always, it's a treat to get new fic from you. Anything forthcoming from the Cinq Fois series...? :D