Reviews for Apocalypsis
I would say Sam
d-master chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
sam
Up In Arms100 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I think either Sam or val beat him up. But if I had to chose I would say... SAM!
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOVE IT! I knew it was going to be Ember when you said black gloved hand. It was pretty obvious. I mean, neither Sam or Valerie wears a black glove... XD
wizmage chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
My guess is if i spelled that wrong i haven't looked at the characters names in a while.
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Valerie does have the power to get Danny so beat up, as do Maddie and Jazz. Kitty could also be a possibility, though she's made it very clear in the series that she's into Johnny 13. I'm gonna go with Valerie, 'cause Maddie and Jazz both accepted Danny as a ghost at the end off the whole Freakshow with his gauntlet thing. Heck if you didn't say that the policeman CARRIED the accused GIRL out off the building, I would've gone for Jack. He's idiot enough to be mad off his son dating a ghost.

So please give me the answer.
Norken The Dark chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Dude's

I say it was Maddie Danny's mom

Oh and awesome story keep it up

Norken The Dark
Amorye chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I say Val. Sam has a temper, but she wouldn't beat up Danny. XD

Hilarious fic, by the way.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Cute. Is this coded danny/ember in the controls?
ed chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i think it was paulen, or mabea valere
JPElles chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I say Sam. Valerie doesnt know and I dont think she'd react that badly. She wasnt even mentioned in the Freak Show episode when the whole world knew after all.

A little to vague at parts and could have used a proof read but a fantastic story overall. Nice funny read.
Amelie chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Could it be Palinea, i'm not such but the black glove has really got my head in a spine. So write to me so you can tell me the right answer.