Reviews for The way we are
Time passes and I'm going to die without knowing what happened!
i'll be waiting for an update. I'm very patient.
Azalea chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Hi ! Nice to meet you.I just finished reading your amazing works in one a lot for making my dreams come true.I mean,I'm a big fan of KKM .The truth is I'm crazy for of my love for him,sometimes I unconciously hate Yurii for always rejecting my prince's undoutful love for him.I really don't want my cutie to be suffer like a million for making that wimp to realize his terrible 're savior of my dream:-*May I hope for my prince to have a happily ever after life in the end,plz?Can't even wait to enjoy your next fabulous creation.I'll be with you till the end of ,my darling has my everlasting support and wishes to you, you soon!
UNKOWN chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
This is so good! I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Lunamoon chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
This is awesome keep up the good work and I really hope you update.
Lunamoon chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
It's very interesting, really good, if it has four or five more chapters, you should totally continue.
Lunamoon chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
What happened why to be continued I wanna keep reading. I really like the fanfic please continue.
Lunamoon chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Wow it sounds so interesting, I feel like learning japanese just so I could read the novels. I like the portrayal of wolfram.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Ogni volta che leggo questa fic (circa 15 volte), mi immagino una possibile fine. Ma quello che mi piace di più è quello di conoscere la tua fine! Per favore scrivere!
priqxie chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Waaa! Cliffhanger! Noo! I hope you can still finish this story... I love the Wolfram you showed me... :) it makes me even more want to read the novel... Xd
mofalle chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
This was a really cute story. I liked seeing a Mature and Competent Wolfram. I liked seeing him as a healer. I thought it was interesting how Wolfram on a subconscious level knew it was Yuuri. I liked how you explained that Yuuri was not able to use his magic because Annissina's candies were draining him. Also thank you for leaving those LJ links with the novel translations. It was a nice discovery to read Novel Wolfram.
chocovic-chu chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Mou ... and here Vic was, desperately wanting to read the next chappie. *sigh*
It made Vic sad and disappoint when finding out an awesome story like you wrote just left unfinished. *sulk*
But, ofcourse, Vic does hope you come back to your intention and get the chappie updated! So, ganbatte!
Vixan chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much!
sha chapter 1 . 3/26/2012

I don't know whether you still active in writing or not but I really like this story.I had been read this story a few times. I wish you could proceed this story.I really want to know the ending of this story. I really appreciate it if you do consider my request