Reviews for The way we are
Sian Blue chapter 9 . 2/16
Lol you left us on such a huge cliffhanger for like 13 years :(
Lunamoon007 chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
I really like this story. I have read it several times and when I noticed the last time it was updated I was so sad. I still really like the story and would like to see an update.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 9 . 8/9/2018
Love the story, its nice to see a sweeter side of Wolfy. always love a good woolfy/ Yuri pairing. This is one of my fav KKM stories in a while. Please keep writing.
BabyConYuu chapter 9 . 4/21/2018
Hiiii! Soooooooo I stumbled in this marvelous story of your author-samara anddddddd I super love it! Iplease please don't abandon this story! This is very awesome and I love the plot! And I like how it went and I understand wolf. And just please update thisss please author-sama
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2018
My heart is hurt...Where are you?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
The feels! Omg the emotional parts in here are epic!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! UPDATE!
rini chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
please more again.i loved this ...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Time passes and I'm going to die without knowing what happened!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
i'll be waiting for an update. I'm very patient.
Azalea chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Hi ! Nice to meet you.I just finished reading your amazing works in one a lot for making my dreams come true.I mean,I'm a big fan of KKM .The truth is I'm crazy for of my love for him,sometimes I unconciously hate Yurii for always rejecting my prince's undoutful love for him.I really don't want my cutie to be suffer like a million for making that wimp to realize his terrible 're savior of my dream:-*May I hope for my prince to have a happily ever after life in the end,plz?Can't even wait to enjoy your next fabulous creation.I'll be with you till the end of ,my darling has my everlasting support and wishes to you, you soon!
UNKOWN chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
THIS IS SOOO GREAT
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
This is so good! I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Lunamoon chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
This is awesome keep up the good work and I really hope you update.
Lunamoon chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
It's very interesting, really good, if it has four or five more chapters, you should totally continue.