Reviews for The way we are
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Ogni volta che leggo questa fic (circa 15 volte), mi immagino una possibile fine. Ma quello che mi piace di più è quello di conoscere la tua fine! Per favore scrivere!
priqxie chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Waaa! Cliffhanger! Noo! I hope you can still finish this story... I love the Wolfram you showed me... :) it makes me even more want to read the novel... Xd
mofalle chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
This was a really cute story. I liked seeing a Mature and Competent Wolfram. I liked seeing him as a healer. I thought it was interesting how Wolfram on a subconscious level knew it was Yuuri. I liked how you explained that Yuuri was not able to use his magic because Annissina's candies were draining him. Also thank you for leaving those LJ links with the novel translations. It was a nice discovery to read Novel Wolfram.
chocovic-chu chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Mou ... and here Vic was, desperately wanting to read the next chappie. *sigh*
It made Vic sad and disappoint when finding out an awesome story like you wrote just left unfinished. *sulk*
But, ofcourse, Vic does hope you come back to your intention and get the chappie updated! So, ganbatte!
Vixan chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much!
sha chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hi,

I don't know whether you still active in writing or not but I really like this story.I had been read this story a few times. I wish you could proceed this story.I really want to know the ending of this story. I really appreciate it if you do consider my request
Elle Werner chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
OMG! Continue please? This is so good! Wolfram is so manly. WolfYuu forever! XD
ryone chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm waiting and waiting and... Please update soon!
LG Consor chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Ah you almost killed me there when I realised you haven't updated this fic for... 4 years and a half *gasp* I just want to tell you that I love your fic a lot. Wolfram is so IC and manly. 99% of KKM about him are all about his anime self and I honestly don't like that. I've been stalking you on LJ as a guest and found that you had many difficulties with your life *feeling guilty for stalking* but I honestly hope that you will continue this fic *I'm sorry for being so selfish T_T*.
makyone chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I love this pic! It's amazing. The characters are really credibly. there is not a lot of drama, tears, sighs, etc., all is perfect. Please, update soon!
Elle chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
I already read mostly of kyo kara maoh fanfic.. i thought this story is among the best that i read(wah2! i scream just like the crazy fangirl XD) the characters are still alive just like in anime(i don't read manga and novels T_T)and i really love the way this story progressing.. i hope you will continue with this story, please i beg you..(puppy eyes hee)huhu.. i just recently knew and watched the series and just found out bout your stories and others fanfic.. but it will be great if you would continue it.. hopefully you will read my review.. thank you for the great work :)
Klarstjerne chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Oh my God! I absolutely love this story, it's so great! :D Every chapter made me squeal really really loud, it's a good thing I was in my room ;)I see you haven't updated in almost four years, but I really hope you'll continue this story. I HAVE to know how Yuuri will react to Murata's *ahem* closeness, and their conversation about why Wolfram left and Yuuri stayed in disguise for so long :p I also have to say that I really like your Wolfram and Yuuri, they are perfect! Just how I want them to be :) Now all I need is my happy yuuram ending. Pretty pretty please... 3
qwertyuiop chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
omg... this was updated like, three years ago! I just really hope RL is the reason and that you will still continue this wonderful and beautiful story of yours! please? T_T

I'm on your keyboard, I'm watching you! XD
a1y-puff chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
hi. I know it's kind of late but I just got to read this, so ;

I really like this. The plot is intriguing, and I like it that you show the characterisations in the novels here. I've only read bits and pieces of the translated novels I could find since I don't speak Japanese, but from what I read, I do notice the characters are better in the novels. And thanks for putting bits of what actually happened in the novel in your story :D

That aside. Oh Yuuri, the King of Denial *sighs*. I want to smack some sense to him. Or something. I'm glad though, that he had the chance to witness the sides of Wolfram he didn't know. Now if only his prejudice towards same sex relationship would tone down a bit... But I suppose it takes time, yeah?

Now, I'm really curious of what would happen. Do you still plan to continue this? I think it would be such a shame to leave it like this :)
heyheyhey chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
this fic haven't been updated for a while, *curious* is it gonna remain unfinished?

reading all your author note made me want to read the novel too, sadly can't read Jap XD

hope it's updated soon