Reviews for All Thanks to the Firewhiskey
Perfect!
serenityselena chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
great story... I enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I found this by looking for the meaning of my name lol. My name is Sierriana and great story
ImaginationOnPaper chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
This story just.. Oh, wow.

It really just touched me.

It was emotional, but a little witty, and naughty and funny!

You embodied the characters just as I imagine they would really act in those situations.

It was absolutely perfect, great work!

I would love if you could do another little chapter showing their life after marriage..?
purefaith91 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Very good. Love Hermione and Draco together. Enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I don't quite understand why Harry (mostly) and Ron don't take any of the responsibility for what happened to Hermione. If she had gotten in someone else's bed, she could have been violated. When in my teens, I only drank when with my older brother and his friends or other close friends as I trusted them to see that I did not find myself in situations I would not have been a part of if sober. They knew how drunk she was and Ron even knew that they should have left her with Ginny AND why they did not see her in to her bed is beyond me. They stick their noses into everything else she ever does, but when it counts, they drop her at the door (when she had to be carried that far) and call it good. She thinks she came back and acted on her own. p
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
wow! this is a reaaally nice story! love it! kinda sad how Draco ended out, though; but I guess happy at the same time. LOVE it! kind of towards the angst genre, though. not that it's bad.

keep it up! :D
MyMyMaia chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
This was very sweet it should have been longer!
stargal1705 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Very nice !
vampiricfaerie chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
I really liked this story, it is very well written and was a great read.
evergreeneyes chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I liked this ... although they fell in love awfully quickly, and I think the Hermione's life being ruined because she wasn't going to be valedictorian was a bit melodramatic ... but that's just my opinion.

And I loved the image of Hermione storming off across the countryside with Draco hovering beside her on his broom :D
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
I love it. Keep up the good work.
fantasia-49 chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
ah! it was so cute! very great indeed! i love your story!
shiftyless chapter 7 . 10/22/2008