Reviews for Harry Potter and the Warlord
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 3/23
I suppose this story is abandoned now huh? Shame it was getting super good..even with the JP bashing..
nemesisswan chapter 3 . 2/3
You have a great writing style but your idea for details of your plot...
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 1/21
Liking the story so far except for the James bashing...especially since it doesn't really make any sense (at least as of now, perhaps a better explanation is upcoming?) and seems rather out of character for what has been described previously.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 12 . 1/19
Love this story. Please, please, PLEEAASEE update before i have to go through withdrawal symptoms.
Kris chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
I enjoy your writing style. I hope that you will choose to continue this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
octopus animagus is so useless that it makes even mentioning it is pointless and its not so much funny as it was disappointing
leylinjan chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
:( and I really liked this story!

Well, can't change that you gave up on it... still, wouldn't regret reading it for anything!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
I know you will most likely never receive this , but please consider returning to Warlord. it is riveting and exceptionally well written, and its killing me the way it was abandoned.
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
An interesting piece, and I like Janus and what he has done (for the most part). I don't see why he chose Gryffindor, or how he stands Ron considering the immaturity of Ron at this age. Also, he acted like he had never met him, when in fact, Ron was at his sixth birthday party, and plans were made for additional visits. Now, it's possible with Lily's accident and other things, that it never happened, but it's an interesting point.

I am not so surprised that he doesn't get along with Hermione. She's pretty bad early on, and only changes some by being with Harry and Ron. Neither of his former friends make good choices as friends this time around because he's a different person.

Why isn't Snape the potions teacher? I don't remember any explanation for what happened to him. Did he remain a death eater and end up in Azkaban?
Soki711 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
God did you name your own kids? Hannibal wow!
Maxed959 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I enjoyed this fic very much an would like to see another chapter if you ever write again
Arafell chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I'm still surprised he wasn't put in Slytherin. Guess that hat wasn't going to go up against the Heir.

Also, I suspect future conflict between Neville and the basilisk is coming.

Please update _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tipper chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Why?! Why have you abandoned this, you cruel, cruel person?!
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
This is a great story. I know it's been a while but are you going to update? Please?