Reviews for A Thousand Twitterpated Twits
Savage-Stiletto chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Oh this is freakin' hilarious! Lee Jordan?
OA chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I can't remember if I've already reviwed this. Ah, well. I still love it and you still haven't updated it (or Time Capsule for that matter) so I can still review. I love Crouch Jr forgetting his cover while trying to seduce Minerva. It's wonderful.
froomiest bandersnatch chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
This is so so so so funny! Please update soon...!
Istillwishiwasaweasley chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Please update i really like this story!
Promises to keep - miles to go chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Absolutely brilliant. I loved the way you handled the characters, ecspecially Minerva, who is the perfect person to handle a situation like this.

Despite it being a Parody it all seemed almost like it could read have happened in the HP books (I can easily picture men become hormone-driven thanks a Veela).
SmellyCat190 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Love it, love it, love it! About to die with laughter! Please update this delight soon :D
AdamiRose chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
wow, this had me giggling so hard it's not even funny. I snorted water out my nose...twice!

I hope there's more to this because so much could happen in the next few days of this ordeal for her!
starlover11 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
absolutely hilarious. also very original. love it
Jammalot chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Ow come one, you can't leave us hanging there ! Continue please ! :D Love it :)

love, Jammalot
novitas chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
you make me laugh.
Skite chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
LOL! This was great! One question: 'Moody' is really Barty Crouch here, too, right?

Poor Minerva, she really has one hell of a week before her, wespecialy with the news that she is part veela getting out.

And thank you very much for the fast update!
Lady Myotismon chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Haha! I love this story so much. Its the best Veela fic ever. I love the bit with Lee Jordan. :P
smorzando chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
You know, in a weird twisted sort of way, this may turn out to be a very good story...
minniequill chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
BRILLIANT!
Skite chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
What a great story! It's only the first chapter and it's hilarious already! I love the way you seperated it into 'facts' and 'slightly less factual facts'. I can hardly wait to see what wonderfully amusing situations the veela mating season will have in store for Hogwarts! I look forward to the next chapter!

-Skite-