Reviews for A Thousand Twitterpated Twits
novitas chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
this tote-bagily amuses me. (:
smorzando chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
O_o this... is... weird...
kidarock chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Ooh how original! I loved it! Full of humour, great grammer skills and wonderful words to make the sentences flow. Great characterisation, I particularly liked your repersentation of Dumbledore, it made me chuckle. All in all, I can't really fault you piece. Well done! I look forward to your next installment!
Motet chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh that was marvelous! I really enjoyed that, and it was well written. Was this a one shot? Well if its not, I hope you continue it!

Thanks for the good read!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
No wonder Ron was sweating bullets during dance lessons-no, wait, that was the movie, and before the Yule Ball. Hmm. If Veela men are hideously ugly, though, one is drawn to a certain conclusion that I hope you are drawn to as well (giggles).

You could have some real fun with this story, and I suspect you will even if you're not headed in _that_ direction. Besides, Snape has enough on his plate, what with Moody/Crouch Jr., his Mark growing Darker every day, some doodoohead stealing the boomslang skin, again, and seeing Potter's face in the paper every day.

Looking forward to more, as always.
Lady Myotismon chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was amazing! It's definitely going on my favorites list.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
mcgonagall? erk, this will be interesting...
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Brilliant! I love the idea and I'm looking forward to reading more.
brjosk chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Very funny. _ I love the insinuation that Minerva once toured with the Rolling Stones.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4