Reviews for What Twenty Comrades Think About Yamanaka Ino
I Love Your Ino chapter 1 . 6/13
You are right. Kishimoto sucks. I love how you always portray Ino more than what she seems on the surface yet you don't make her ooc or mary-sue. Your Ino is the best, which this fandom and this world need a lot. The more the better.
This sucks chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Lol you suck
Asuka chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Thanks.I loved was so beautiful and well-well-written! Well-done!
innoquous chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I enjoyed this very much :D

InoIsAFucktard chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
AND INO IS USELESS A SLUT A BITCH A WHORE A PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE THAT CAN'T DO ANYTHING BETTER WITH HER LIFE. WHAT'S EVEN WORSE SHE'S STILL INTO SASUKE WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING WHEN HE LEFT. INO IS USELESS. INO IS PATHETIC. INO IS WORTHLESS. INO IS A PIECE OF TRASH. AND ALL IN ALL A SLUT. SHE STILL FIGHTS SAKURA FOR HIM? WHERE WAS SHE WHEN HE LEFT THE VILLAGE. PROBABLY COMBING HER HAIR AND THINKING OF WAYS ON HOW TO IMPRESS HIM WHEN HE COMES BACK.
Verbose thief chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I fel truly inspired reading this. I liked it a lot. I'm hoping my first fanfiction, which is ino-centric, goes as well as this. Thanks for giving me ideas.
random-k chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
nice
LittleStars08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
THIS BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, SWEET & PERFECT FANFIC NEEDS MORE REVIEWS!
Hogmonkey chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I liked it, but i think you sold ino a bit short, considering the fact that she's quite accomplished in your other fics. Or not just you selling her short in this fic, but everyone. I just hate how everyone was given so much growth but not ino. You could do so much with her talents, and they kept saying how smart she was. It's a shame she was written like that in the future. Honestly, they should've concentrated on giving the rookie 9 backgrounds before the others, but hey, that's just me. I would have also liked to see genma's perspective on this ;D you write them oh so well.
Cookies-Potterhead-Cream98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
My favourite would have to be Iruka's. I almost cried there. It was very touching:) This is now my favourite! Good job:))
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Well even if not everyone likes her, I'm still proud of you yamanaka
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very brilliant. I love the idea. Also, you described Ino right with many different views. All of those seem quite in chara for me. And, well... Kakashi's part made me couldn't help but smiled. Hahaha.

Good job on this. I'll take a look at your other fanfiction a.s.a.p :)
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So Ino-centric! :) I like how you portrayed everyone's thought and I think they were in character. Especially with Neji, Sasuke and Tenten's! And Kakashi and Akamaru :)) And I like that you ended it with Ino's. Good thoughts indeed.
ME chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
u made ino seem really weak shes not shes also the protage of lady tsunade, an anbu, a spy and interragator, and the head of the medics and the most skilled kunoichi of her aged group so STOP CALLIN HER WEAK U PATHETIC ASSHOLE!
Adelle-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I fell in love with everything you said. Ino is indeed special, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to read this fine piece of work. Keep it up~!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »