Reviews for He Watched her fall
Random Chaotic chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Anni-chan290595 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
sooooooooo kawaii

i also loved this episode

bye KLette
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awwwwwww! Squeeeeeeeee!(inner fangirl takes over) OMG that was soooooo romantic! Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!(passes out from talking to fast to get correct amount of oxygen)

Kisshu:OH NO! We killed her again!

Taruto:First you are barely in this to have made her inner fangirl take over, second she is not dead you Baka!
Meerkatgal156 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is one of the cutest things i have read from tart's perspective about pudding! (if that makes since XD)
KeepMiAlive chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
aw! So poetically beautiful.
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Kawaii! Well done! One of the best one-shots I've ever seen! I love it!
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oh this was so cute! You write really well. I usually don't read any pairings other than RyouxIchigo, but this fic caught my eye and I knew that I just had to read it.

Hold on, something just occured to me. You wrote this when you had a fever? If I had a fever, I probably wouldn't even get out of bed, let alone hop on the computer chair and write a fanfiction!

Again, great fic. Write another one soon please, especially with this adorable pairing!
furubarulz1996-darkangelz chapter 1 . 11/15/2007

This is heaps good!

Especialy the ending!
ALL4PUDDINGTART chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
kpizkool chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
SAD:(but good:)
Raburinna chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aw, that little Purin/Taruto moment in episode 50 /was/ cute, wasn't it? And so was this little ficlet!

Ne, it could've used a bit of fleshing-out and editing, but it was still nice.

Gosh, now I wanna go re-watch episode 50, but that'll make me wanna watch through to the ned of the series, and it's nearly 2:30, so I should get to bed. Tomorrow, I suppose...
romancerox chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
aww, you should have wrote how he felt when pudding fell into his arms, you should.. if you do, message me!
Silver Artic Wolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
BEAUTIFUL! You should really write more TMM one shots girl! They beautiful!
Ocean's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/11/2007

Maybe I should explain how I found my way here (although I'm pretty sure no one wants really hear it LoL) Anyway, I was checking through the list of person who had reviewed "Autumn Wind"'s latest chapter. I noticed that you had sent second exellent idea for my story, so I got interested about your stories and read your profile. The series you like are mainly different than mine, so I was afraid that you haven't writed about stories I know. But then I noticed that there were this one story from TMM and even my favourite couple in it. So I read it through and immediatly I decided to review.

This was so well written. You bring all the emotions of Taruto so close to the reader, it's amazing. Although this was short, I was completely captured by it. When it ended, I was like: "What? Did it ended already? Not yet!" Very well written, I hope we can see more of your TMM fics in the future.

With love,

Ocean's Daughter
DarkEveyHallow chapter 1 . 12/23/2006

this was cute

. makes me want to shoot Ichigo because it gave me that feeling like I was in Tart's head and understood what he was thinking...

...I did the deed I told you I wanted to do...