Reviews for Complications
Jena chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Thank you for this quick update. Can't wait to see how you shake things up.
Shinki chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
I love it!
Jena chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Thank you so much for the update. This story is very well written and I can't wait for your next update.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Excellent! This is a great premise for a story and I love Vala so I'm interested to see what kind of background you create for her. I also like the involvement of the other characters in the story and how Vala interacts with them-that sounds "complicated" too. Wondeful job! I look forward to your next update.
FrBuffy chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Pretty good job! I'm not really into Vala but you're really selling her in this story and I have always been wondering about her past. Keep up the update!
Nemesis.63 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
It's very very very good...

Really, I think that your analysis is one of the more interesting I'Va read and that it's realistic.

You also put some "problems" to build tension in your story, I want to know what happens next !

I'm not a native English speaker so I can't judge the quality of your writing, if it's fluent or not, ... But I can say that the scenario is interesting and that I really hope you'll continue that story (we see too much fanfictions abandoned, don't do that please ! Even if ittakes you time !)

I'm waiting for the next chapter !

(oh, I found chapter 2 on your website, gonna read it...)
Shinki chapter 1 . 12/11/2006