Reviews for Discover Me
YuiKudo chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow, that got steamy rather quickly! Good thing there's a river nearby, hahaha!

Anyway, nice story. Really delivered the feelings of both Naruto and Hinata. Both Naruto, who can't just seem to notice Hinata's feelings, and Hinata, who hopes to change something but can't seem to know how to go about it, were portrayed in a way that made me sympathize with them. The feelings are clearly delivered to this side of the screen!

Keep up the hard work!
Duck Duck chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Wow.

I didn't know Naruto could put clues together XD.

Cute story! 37/10 in my book!
soniyamalik444 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Awwww that's sooooo perfect
goin crezzziiii chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I dont know why but argggh I luv naruhina stories.
I want zee next part puhleez.
:'( _
more plz chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I want to read more plz I just luv naruhina stories plz plz plz plz can continue
Confidence chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
That was adorable..i loved it!
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Very sweet!
RealDiePie chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Omg, I loved it! I guess there isn't really much more to say... I'm experiencing a loss of words here... But just know that, if you wanted to continue this, or write another short about these two, I wouldn't complain at all...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Amazingly fluffy! Excellent indeed.
wp chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
cock-block
ouranime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Dude whats wrong with you. You need to write more to this like now. I need you to write more to this please. I'm begging you.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
breathtaking and beautiful :3 amazing job
Fher34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was really sweet and damn naruto is acting mature and romantic lolol xD
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this fanfiction so very so much. And make more chapters of this fanfic.
Fushigi Doll chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I totally love this...makes me wanna cry out of happiness. This story's just oozing with sweetness right from the very beginning I read it. Thank you so much for the good read! I am now making this story and you, dear author, my favorites :D