Reviews for Our Sanity Might Make Us Insane
See chapter 1 . 2/1
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
such a sweet story 3 but I can't help but think Derek is way out of character lol but its still really good!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OMG! That was amazing! I think my heart sped up when Casey's did too!

Fav line right here;

"I'd rather risk everything with you, and lose, than let this pass me by, and risk losing so much more..." -Derek

Well done!
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really liked this and I think the song fit really well with the story. I really enjoyed the ending. Keep up the good work.
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
so cute!
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
amazingly done once more! u r truly amazing at ur work!
YupSureDid chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love the stuff you write. But, I went to your profile, and you're a little weird. :P But if that helps you write great stuff, then keep being a little odd!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
loved it update soon
DASEYS.lilies chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i loved it! was so great...

your a great writer.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Wow, that was crazy. I was lsitening to iTunes and this song came on as soon as I clicked on the link. It was really good. I loved it.
TemporaryInsanity76 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hey i like you story i found it a bit odd that we have the same name...well i spell mine like Tarynn...Lol
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aw, I love it! _ So cute.
Lanakila91 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Sweet Tarryn Sweet!
iluvhsm-Sprntrl-LWD-Sville13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
You're awesome, you know that? Cause you are. That was awesome. Just like you. Haha. I hadn't meant to call both you and your story awesome, but there it is!

What really got my attention was the title. I looked at it and went, "Wow, that is a seriously clever title" and then i saw that it was you who wrote it, and i was like, "Oh, duh." Are you planning on writing a book and becoming a famous author? Cause i think you have a good future in that. And if you don't plan on it, can i have your title for if i ever write a book? (that's really not likely, since i'm a terrible writer, but still) Cuz i really like that title. Really. Truly. Really truly. Great oneshot, by the way!
funnechick chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aww, I really liked this! Usually, I don't read Dasey one-shots, but I think I just might start. And I love that song from Instant Star, it's one of my favorites off that first

CD, but I just really liked how you wrote this. It was all so realistic, like she just suddenly didn't realize she was in love with Derek, at first it was shock, then she really started to wonder about her feelings, but it wasn't some sort of burst of realization, it was a slow process. Anyways, I just really liked this and what Derek said at the end was so sweet! Aww! Really great job with this!