Reviews for Everything is Coming Up Sevens
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I absolutely love Logan and Veronica working together :D! It's pretty great when they are at the casino with V playing dumb and "playing" Logan in order to get the evidence her dad wanted XD! Also Keith being an overprotective dad, wanting to make sure Logan takes V to Keith's house and obviously not have them spend their night together when during the whole fic these two have been wanting nothing more than just rip each others clothers is actually pretty funny XD! And of course the scenes at the apartment are very hot :D! Culminating with love declarations, it just makes this perfect :)! Great writing and great fic :D, with LoVe working together in a case, some romance, hot sex and a little humor :D! This one is one of my favorites!
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow, hot stuff
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
what a great story-I love the way she is so attune to his smells. This was fantastic glimpse into what could be between them-snark w/love.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Haaaa, very hot!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
How I wish they really worked.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Love it, of course!
Infame chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Absolutely loved it! Good job. I hope to read for from you in the future, I'll be sure to check out your profile!
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Ah, absolutely amazing, as always. It has the perfect mix of Veronica's PI skills and passion with Logan. I loved it. Hopefully looking forward to more LoVe stories.
nothingbutafling chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Amazing! Very well done...I swear this was like watching a scene of a VM episode (minus the smut at the end, that was just a bonus )
UrbanReaper chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
All i can say is WoW
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow! that was just... wow! lol terrific writing!
meimei42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Somehow I missed this story! Bad me. I loved it. I loved her teasing Logan at that table. The whole story was wonderfully written and I enjoyed it muchly.
theriverstone chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Very, very well written. You have a knack for witty banter. It's nice to read somethint that manages to be both intelligent AND sexy at the same time.

A comendable job.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aw! I loved this! So sweet...definitely hot!
Idle Hands chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Keith pressed his lips into a thin line and appraised the younger man. “All right. Kiss?”

Logan quirked an eyebrow at him, “Well, if you insist.”

OMG, I could see that scene in my mind and it looked absolutely perfect! I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy reading your stories - ALL of them! Please don't EVER stop writing because you are an awesome author and if it were up to me, you'd be writing the actual show instead of those brain-dead idiots that Rob Thomas hired to mangle Season 3.