Reviews for History Repeats Itself
x
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
Love!
Marshingirl chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
I loved this story so much I couldn't stop reading it
didush chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Wow, I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just had to say that this is AMAZING and that I love it!
abril4 chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
WOW! This is a very amazing, incredible, outstanding story! Words can't simply express, the feeling I get from reading this fic.

The story line was great! Very refreshing to see something different than the regular things we usually read. Very glad I was able to stumble upon it.

Will definitely, recommend this to all Tropay fans!
cuiper90 chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
good story
ThatNeighborhoodBlonde chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG! I just finished this story and it's so creative and amazing! I couldnt stop reading it, i LOVEDLOVEDLOVED reading about their past lives and when speak/ argue in a different lamguage without reading it! I fell in love with that twist about seeing their future at the end! Ep! You must write a fic that has their past and future lives in more detail, it would make my year!

:•) anywayz... I could probably get hospitalized for how giddy and excited i get over stories! lmao

Anywho

xoxoYourNieghborhoodBlonde
xLovexPeacex chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
i loved this story!
OIjustneedtimeO chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
loved this story! just so amazing!
quibbler149 chapter 16 . 1/24/2009
I love this so much! I loved Behind Closed Doors, but this is so good as well!
SisterSafetyPin chapter 28 . 11/2/2008
I realize this story is about to reach 2 years old but it's seriously nothing short of amazing. I doubt very seriously that I'll read another Troy/Sharpay story as well written as this one. So I just had to leave a comment.
Imperfection Is A Bliss chapter 28 . 11/1/2008
great story...

loved it... it's alot like this book i read a long time ago [forgot what's it's called] it was just like this...

in all their past lives they were lovers and they meet in the present...idk sumthing like tht...
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i think you should try and contact someone who makes films because this is amazing and would make a good film
INACTIVE ACCOUNT113 chapter 28 . 9/20/2008
I LUVED UR STORY! u should so finish the epilogue chapter or better make a story out of it...it really perked my interest